so yeah how was the concert
im proud to say it was the best concert i've seen in israel or got as an option to see her in the last 3 to 4 years and happy to say we got our share.
cosy 500 people show sitting down with boz to your table on demand ,and except for the one idiot, good crowd.
the song which i dag out from a site who took the bother of writing are:
Somebody to Love
Crown of Creation
which they mention brought up in the 70th - 80th some thing some thing democratic elections (which makes me sad that you used to have Clinton there)
When the Earth Moves Again
Ballad Of You & Me & Pooneil
Volunteers in America
With a Little Help From My Friends
they ended one of the above with 15 seconds of 'rock and roll island' and it was perfect.
and another few songs i would say 40% airplane and the other 60% are to starship
i'de say that even with my cornered sit ,missing the keyboards in sight, wouldnt of dream to enjoy so much from the the preformance which, and she grace can handle greatly with out desappointment not even in an 'askimo' kind of level.you know i waited a good couple of month to get in the mood of writing this properly so let me say properly it was fucking great.
hope they'll come again.