Grace Slick Interview

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Grace Slick Interview

Postby Ensign on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm

From two days ago, on the Moonalice.com web site: http://www.moonalice.com/videoplayer/2012-04-22/8386.
Enjoy!
Ensign

Re: Grace Slick Interview

Postby psychy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 am

Yeah man....thanx :)
...and here's Moonalice live......jammin' Dead style in the Ks:):
http://www.moonalice.com/videoplayer/2012-04-04/8223

By blackglove at 2012-04-25
Imageù
psychy

Postby brumus on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Grace never fails to amuse. My fave line from this is where she says at her age she likes to paint with acrylics instead of oils cause "I don't have 6 months to wait for a god damn painting to dry!"

Though I've heard her tell a number of these stories over and over, it's still fun and evey once in a while I'll hear something new. Like her saying she used to listen to movie soundtracks growing up, like the movie The Robe and other epic films from that time. This is fascinating to me cause, as a child of the fifties-early sixties, I was enchanted with the music from epic films from then as well; Ben-Hur, Lawrence Of Arabia and so on. And when Kantner began to take off on his anthemic songs like When The Earth Moves Again and Son Of Jesus, it was like revisting an old, though somewhat guilty, pleasure.

"Up Eros, down Mars!"
brumus

Postby psychy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 am

Grace never fails in anything really:):)!!!
Imageù
psychy

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions