Jefferson Airplane live cds CHEAP at deepdiscount

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Jefferson Airplane live cds CHEAP at deepdiscount

Postby WalrusIsPaul on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm

His gang im new here,my names andy

I'm a huge JA fan and i wanted to pass this along to anyone who didn't know and does not have the Jefferson Airplane live cds that came out last year.

Deepdiscount.com has them at blow out price of between all just right about $3 and some change and a few over $2 and change. YOU CAN GET ALL 4 OF THE CDS. THE 2 SINGLE CDS AND THE 2 DOUBLE CDS...ALL OF THEM FOR UNDER $12 FOR ALL THOSE CDS TOGETHER. all 4 cds for me came to a total of just over $11 for all 4 of them, i added a friend and lover cd and a mama cass dvd to get free shipping...orders over $15 are free shipping. the JA cds came to just over $11 total and they added for S & H.. so i just added those other 2 items and it came to just over $17....$17 for the 4 JA live cds,friend and lover reach out of the darkness cd and mama cass tv special..can not beat that price mainly the ja cds for what would have been about $68 for the cds only just over $11

sorry for the long post,but wanted to pass this along to fellow JA fans
WalrusIsPaul

Re: Jefferson Airplane live cds CHEAP at deepdiscount

Postby psychy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

I wonder if the Matrix live CD is there....????:):):)
Imageù
psychy

Postby WalrusIsPaul on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Yep its there return to the matrix 2/1/68 cd set

heres the others

Fillmore Auditorium early and late shows grace debut 10/16/66 1cd

Fillmore Auditorium 10/15/66 late show, signes farewell 1cd

Fillmore auditorium we have ignition 11/25/66 & 11/27/66 2cd set
These are the cds that were released by collectors choice music last fall.these can all be had for little over $11 plus shipping for all 4 cds. you can add another cd or dvd to make it 15 or just over and get free shipping. If your lookin get these and havent got them yet nows the time before they are gone and no longer at that price
WalrusIsPaul

Postby psychy on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 am

WalrusIsPaul wrote:Yep its there return to the matrix 2/1/68 cd set

heres the others

Fillmore Auditorium early and late shows grace debut 10/16/66 1cd

Fillmore Auditorium 10/15/66 late show, signes farewell 1cd

Fillmore auditorium we have ignition 11/25/66 & 11/27/66 2cd set
These are the cds that were released by collectors choice music last fall.these can all be had for little over $11 plus shipping for all 4 cds. you can add another cd or dvd to make it 15 or just over and get free shipping. If your lookin get these and havent got them yet nows the time before they are gone and no longer at that price

Thanx for the useful info man
:):)!!!
Imageù
psychy

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions