Worldpress Photo...

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Worldpress Photo...

Postby redrabid on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Yes, of course you may ask.
But if you want to understand what it was about you must read all the posts above and also Ensign's post in the "Paul & Linda McCartney and Jefferson Airplane" topic in the "Jefferson Airplane Discussions"-section as it preserves a tiny bit of the rantings of the person involved. The "witch" who was banned a few weeks ago was JohnBSails. Formerly known as Chasin' Destiny, under which name he was banned too, about two years ago.
I read your post asking "what happened?" and I wanted to write: For the good of our community the village idiot was expelled. But as I was listening to Paul Kantner's/Jefferson Starship's "Blows Against the Empire", it came out as : "A witch was burned".
You know:
"Hide witch hide'
The good folks come to burn thee"...
The internet is full of these obnoxious freaks: Just google 'The Golden Crocoduck Awards".
These guys (most of the times the persons involved are males. Susan, if you are still out there, maybe you can explain why) are very funny. They shoot their videos the same way as they think:
With the curtains closed.
redrabid

Postby psychy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

redrabid wrote:Yes, of course you may ask.
But if you want to understand what it was about you must read all the posts above and also Ensign's post in the "Paul & Linda McCartney and Jefferson Airplane" topic in the "Jefferson Airplane Discussions"-section as it preserves a tiny bit of the rantings of the person involved. The "witch" who was banned a few weeks ago was JohnBSails. Formerly known as Chasin' Destiny, under which name he was banned too, about two years ago.
I read your post asking "what happened?" and I wanted to write: For the good of our community the village idiot was expelled. But as I was listening to Paul Kantner's/Jefferson Starship's "Blows Against the Empire", it came out as : "A witch was burned".
You know:
"Hide witch hide'
The good folks come to burn thee"...
The internet is full of these obnoxious freaks: Just google 'The Golden Crocoduck Awards".
These guys (most of the times the persons involved are males. Susan, if you are still out there, maybe you can explain why) are very funny. They shoot their videos the same way as they think:
With the curtains closed.

Thanx, I was asking because I was working lots recently so I fell behind on the news here:):)
Imageù
psychy

Postby CookOfTheHouse on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

How long did it take for Chasin' Destiny to come back as "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"?? I'm kind of thrilled about his return...
CookOfTheHouse

Postby psychy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 am

He was rather "freaky" in his own right:):)!!
Imageù
psychy

re:

Postby PipPosseSoows on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 am

+1
PipPosseSoows

Previous

Return to Open Forums