Is Grace Slick actually Psychy?

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Is Grace Slick actually Psychy?

Postby Eochaidh on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't get it. There's a post: "Show Yourself," by Graceslick; but, the message includes a picture of a guy with a mustache, called Psychy. You can't believe how little money I have. I just bought a 2002 Ford Expedition XLT that I've name "Jefferson Airplane." It's a V8 with a 30 gallon gas tank. I dream of someday, actually filling the tank. Right now, I can't afford a picture of myself.

I was arrested in Portland, Oregon at the University Hotel for defrauding an Inn Keeper and Theft from a Merchant, around 12 years ago. I fled the state and the State told my attorney that if I didn't get in trouble during the following two years, the charges would be dropped. So, the Portland Police Bureau has a picture of me. You can use that. E-mail me a copy. Grace, if you're there, either send me a copy of the book about you or tell us how your court cases turned out. If bringing this up make you want to strangle me, I apologize.

In the reference section of my "Geek Down - Is Bill Gates Next?" I'm changing the author of the books by Alice Jefferson so that they'll now be by Grace Slick. "Trips" are like that - part real and part backwards talking Red Queen. ?you help may I How .McDonald's to Welcome How about a triple bypass for all the fatty greasy food?
Eochaidh MacDhalaigh OghaChruithne
Eochaidh

Re: Is Grace Slick actually Psychy?

Postby psychy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 pm

JohnBSails wrote:Sorry, that i am going to destroy your dream : Grace Slick isn't here, people are using just her name.
The avatar of Grace with a mustache is from member : graceslick (female)

Somebody to love, the book from Grace is coolll... only snobs don't like it.
Again sorry, it was the White Knight who was talking backwards...

And... i like the old English stuf... you like the old irish stuf ?
King Arthur and The Excalibur....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: Thanx J8S for explaining that......for a minute there I thought I had entered into the "wrong" side of the Mirror, hehehehheheheheh....or wasgoing crazy, heheheh:):)....I've been called many things in life: freaky psychedelic flipout, manic mechanic, crazy lover, etc. etc., but NEVER was I ever called "Grace Slick"....of course, I'm NOT Grace...I mean I wish I were, but I'd be e very UGLY GraceI assure you:) :oops: :shock: .....maybe the poster starter got his names mixed up:):) :mrgreen: :D
Imageù
psychy

Re: Is Grace Slick actually Psychy?

Postby Susan Butcher on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 am

The idea that one of us might be Grace keeps occurring to new members, but it's unlikely.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Return to Open Forums