LSD Opinion

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: LSD Opinion

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:39 am

The following is what I've heard from friends. In the 19th Century in Australia, black people were shot as pests. No one's mentioned a bounty, though. Aborigines didn't get the vote until 1967; before then, they were legally part of the country's fauna. This is really horrible stuff our government doesn't want to talk about.
Last edited by Susan Butcher on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 am

But the War on Drugs is a horrible story, too.
Susan Butcher

Postby nostalgia on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Dormouse wrote:Honestly, I don't think that Christianity is based upon mushroom or LSD trips. They don't have that horrible of side effects!

i love your sense of humour :lol:
nostalgia

Postby Susan Butcher on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:20 am

Oh, I've been such a FOOL! I will ask Jesus to save me next time I see him in town.
Susan Butcher

Postby Old Hippie on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:11 pm

And after 2.5 years this continues............ Anyone who says they did acid yesterday, or last week, or last year, I really wouldn't believe them. Google Owsley.
Old Hippie

Re:

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am

Fidel wrote:Would NEVER do LSD. Ya just don't know what you're getting. Now home grown shrooms are a different matter...

LSD is never laced. Idk why but i've read so many places that it is not, cuz i didnt want to take it without knowing about it.
I've heard that because it's so hard to make you'd need to be proffesionally trained to make it. No overdoses either. pretty hard on the ol brain tho. requires strong power of thought and moral stability i think for a really good trip.
ericthompson13

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am

Old Hippie wrote:And after 2.5 years this continues............ Anyone who says they did acid yesterday, or last week, or last year, I really wouldn't believe them. Google Owsley.

I did it in 2009. it was great. and i know about owsly.
ericthompson13

Re:

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am

Guest wrote:Oh you kids are a weird bunch! Wanting to re-live the 60's and 70's Wanting to take acid. You forget, there was a war, there was a draft, you had life altering choices to make, were you going to Canada? Yes, it was cool seeing the Cream, Hendrix, the Airplane, the festivals. The '68 Democratic Convention in Chicago, people getting their heads cracked open with billyclubs. The Acid was great, especially the Owsley, only $2/ hit. I did Acid about 175 times, along with shrooms, Mescaline, MDA(mescaline with amphetemine), and a whole lot of drugs I no longer remember.
Just remember, you can never go back and never go home.
Stay hungry, stay foolish. - S. Brand

It's not really a want to relive, rather than a particular interest in a time of great change. Music was good, still is good if you search for the right bands, and the vietnam war and its effects has just as interesting appeal as many other revolutionary times in history. And acid is just great. but your best off picking mushrooms nowadays. psylocybe cyanescens. wow those are strong.
ericthompson13

Re:

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 am

Sam wrote:I have never done LSD, I am fascinated by it, but I do not think I am ready to use it yet. I have done mushrooms a number of times, and I have found that a trip depends so strongly on the surroundings and who you are with. The only two really amazing trips I've had were on a beach on cloudy days with my friend Andy while listening to jefferson airplane (after bathing at baxter's) and the beatles (Sgt. Pepper and the magical mystery tour). Everytime I do a psychedelic I realize that there it can never be what it was in the 60's, the world has changed too much. This is not to say that it isn't an incredible experience, but I don't know if it is safe to do something as powerful as LSD.

It's really sad seeing that so much of our generation has lost hope. Make a good life for yourself and it is all the same. Time is quite irrelevant when it comes to having good friends, good dope, and good tunes. We just have different worldly issues to concern ourselves with now.
ericthompson13

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 am

Susan Butcher wrote:Well, I happen to agree with Mr Hoffman. Once you've taken LSD, it's hard to trust a psychiatrist who hasn't. If you can trust psychiatrists at all. Course, drugs are all different these days, aren't they? They aren't as intense and magical as they used to be, and they're much more intense and nasty. And America isn't in the middle of a dreadful war. Ooh, rubbish!

Seriously, I think LSD is wonderful, maybe the second greatest invention of the 20th Century.

If you don't think the drugs are as good anymore come smoke some dope in bc. and acid potency has all to do with the maker.
ericthompson13

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am

V I C E wrote:remember what the dormouse said ... [cit]

you're right , imo . today drugs are much more ''poisonous'' cause they are full of useless sinthetic things .
in the 60' and 70' , ppl used drugs to feel free and to ''escape'' . now , young people ( 16 - 25 ) use drugs only to feel cooler than anyone . i've got some friends that use mdma .

i've never tried lsd , and i think i'll never do it . just some ganja , when needed .

sorry for my bad english .

You cant simply say that now people ONLY do drugs to be cool. I smoke tons of dope, indulge in some other substances occasionally, and am far from "cool" and perfectly happy. And i'm sure plenty of young people in the 60s had egos as well and wanted to be cool.
ericthompson13

Postby ericthompson13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 am

nostalgia wrote:i would have done LSD back in the 60's-70's, if i'd been there...but now everything's changed, it's not the same mindset and ideologie anymore. it became anachronistic...it's a shame though!

but what did you actually see, what did you feel? is it really that awsome? i find it so intresting and appealing :twisted: !!!

Its not as hard as people say it is to find good acid. and its very easy to pick mushrooms which are very similar. idk where u live but if your on the west coast search for psilocybe cyanescens. there the best
ericthompson13

Postby Susan Butcher on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Sorry, Eric, I was being sarcastic; LSD is just as surprising as it ever was, and small doses can be just as profound as big ones.
Susan Butcher

Postby Susan Butcher on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Sometimes it's given free; don't you know it's illegal to sell it? Actually, in this country it's probably illegal just to talk about it.
Susan Butcher

Postby Baxter on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

meh
Last edited by Baxter on Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baxter

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums