plastic fantastic lover live version tab

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

plastic fantastic lover live version tab

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:21 am

cant find this one newhere if someone out there has it or knows where i can find it please please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:56 am

well then i guess that im not the only one who cant seem to find it

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:15 am

hmmmm maybe i talk to myself too much i should probably stay off the lsd :shock:

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:29 am

YEA you guys suck.

ps. blow me

Postby briank on Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:40 am

Hmmmm. . . .
If you can't find it, then there probably is no tab for it. I just checked tabrobot.com, and it doesn't show anything for that song.
I know, it's a shame. I'm as pissed as you are. I'm a guitarist, and "obscure" music from the 60s is hard to find. "Plastic Fantastic Lover" is one of my favorite Airplane songs, but due to its limited appeal (it is, after all, mocking television and technology, right?), it is just another one of those songs that not enough people care about to warrant someone making a tab.
That's just how it is- you get a full tab of some crappy Green Day song the day it's released, but more then 35 years later, it's still hard to find tab for a lot of music (especially lesser-known bands) from the 60s.
briank

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions