The drugs don't work

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

The drugs don't work

Postby trident sam on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

When I was first listening to The Airplane, I guess 74/75 it was kinda normal to be (in my case anyway) in an lsd or weed induced state. I never thought the drugs would last forever for me, and they didn't ,I just wasn't that serious, but in a few mates cases one drug led to another and several ended up on needles and dead , very damaged and/or prison sentences.
I wish now I'd had no mind bending gear as I'm sure it contributes to paranoia in later life.I wouldn't try to preach to anyone using stuff, I just wish I had my time again.
sam
trident sam

Re: The drugs don't work

Postby Susan Butcher on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 am

I have few regrets. The only kind of "paranoia" I usually get is the kind where hidden connections suddenly reveal themselves, and that's often hilarious. But I am glad I didn't start smoking until High School was nearly over. It wouldn't have helped.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Re: The drugs don't work

Postby usedtobebabson on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I have no regrets. The lsd and weed helped shape us into better people. As for hard drugs, 99 out of a hundred of us knew that we would like heroine too much, and get hooked, so we stayed away from it. Coke was a mixed bag. I didn't take to it, and stuck with cannabis.
Where have all the young men gone? Long time passing
Where have all the young men gone? Long time ago
Where have all the young men gone? Gone for soldiers every one
When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
usedtobebabson

Return to Open Forums