Grace Slick Photos

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Re: Grace Slick Photos

Postby okeedoe on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 am

No,not a cane.Don't be cruel.It might hurt her. What about a twig.A nice long flexible twig for the psychedelic doe's manic lard ass.Oh boy, there would be a small pieces of fur puffing out from her ass all over the place.
I guess you didn't mean a dog,did you?.
Last edited by okeedoe on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okeedoe

Postby redrabid on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Not so long ago it was considered unappropriate, sexist even to dicuss a woman's physical qualities in public. Now this toe-curling discussion is polluting 3 topics by now. Those topics seems to have become a degrading Beauty contest. Do you ever think about it how embarrassing this might be for the Famous Person(s) involved? Is this your way of showing your appreciation? Are you at least willing to accept the possibility that these uncalled for songs of praise, declarations of love and presents are unwanted by the Person of your Desire? But reading your posts I conclude that you ignore such considarations. It is all about your obsessive feelings. This behaviour bears the seeds of stalking.
And that makes me very uneasy. But it is nice to know that on other forums too people object to this kind of mindless adulation.
redrabid

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 pm

ImageImage
There was a time when all the people in the village would come out just to smile.
SuperSlick66

Postby plasticfantastic on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

I'm glad I was out of internet access for this conversation. I do find it rather without taste. I can tell this is all meant with good intention, but honestly...

Superslick66, thank you for restoring this conversation to photos. We should try to keep it there.
Trouble in mind, lord I'm blue
But I won't be blue always
The sun's gonna shine in my door,
Shine in my back door someday
plasticfantastic

Location: Sunny California, not San Francisco though. If only...

Postby SuperSlick66 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

A few newspaper clippings
ImageImage
There was a time when all the people in the village would come out just to smile.
SuperSlick66

Postby SuperSlick66 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

ImageImage
SuperSlick66

Postby CookOfTheHouse on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey SuperSlick66! Great pics and great pics on the other website too! Thanks for sharing them!
CookOfTheHouse

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions