Grace Slick Photos

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Re: Grace Slick Photos

Postby SuperSlick66 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I know!! I REALLY love her teeth!!!! :mrgreen:

Here are some more...I plan on making some GIF's of them at Woodstock later.
ImageImage
There was a time when all the people in the village would come out just to smile.
SuperSlick66

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

I LOVE HER TEETH TOO. What are the odds, right?! I don't know, but her teeth are so....Grace-y. I don't know. I know teeth are teeth, but her's are more unique for some reason. :mrgreen:

I love those GIFs. She's so fucking adorable. The way she moves, her smile, her teeth, her eyes, the way she looks when she laughs, her laugh, everything. I'm so gaga for her, it's nuts. :lol:
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am

What I really love about Grace, Elvis and Joan are their noses,eyes and teeth! I don't know why they have that in common but all of theirs are perfect.

take Joan for example. Maybe you've seen her before
Doesn't everything fall into place perfectly when it comes to looks with her? It's the same with Elvis and Grace too. But those 3 features are always capturing to me. :D I don't know why!! :/
ImageImage
There was a time when all the people in the village would come out just to smile.
SuperSlick66

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 am

Yes, it is. :D

Grace's face is so...enchanting. Her skin looks so smooth, her nose is perfect for her face, her eyes are so versatile in stare, her smile melts me down to the core, and her lips are perfectly shaped. I love those things about Grace. Her skin, her nose, her eyes, her smile, and her lips. They're all so perfect for her face shape. I don't know, that doesn't make sense. But she's so pleasant to look at.

And you look a bit like Joan, by the way. :) Just thought I'd mention that. I mean that as a compliment. :D
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 am

AHH! Grace has amazing skin!!! Incredibly! And it seems better at her age today. Strange. I really do (strongly) believe that Grace and Joan imo are the prettiest woman I've ever seen. They have demanding features...i like that word (demanding) and they make you want to understand them..better as a person, I think. Lots of photos of Joan you see sad eyes and once I got to understand her as a person I found out how she developed those sad eyes. And for Grace she seems to have that bulgy eyed look in lots of photos and that came from her sense of humor and being a bit weird. And Elvis, he has that gleam in his eyes that I think developed from pleasing others, which made him happy. So they all have a different appeal to me but with the same feature. I find it neat. :mrgreen:

woahh. i don't know where that talk came from. It was random. sorry.

Weird, you're not the 1st who said I looked like Joan. But I can't ever see the resemblance. :/ It has to be the biggest compliment based on appearance that I'm ever given though. So thanks a lot!! It was too sweet of you. I just don't want to give myself a big head. ekk!! Like I said I think Joan was one of the prettiest.
ImageImage
SuperSlick66

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Grace has fabulous skin, even at 70 years old. Her skin is amazing. Grace has very versatile eyes, I love how many different feelings I get from hers. Sadness, love, silly/weird mood, humor, and contentment with life. I love the looks in her eyes. It's so telling of her nature...more so than her words, songs, or artwork. Not to put that stuff down, but it sounds like you'd agree. Eyes say more about a person than anything they'll ever tell you. Like in QEII...everytime I look at her, I get the feeling of curiosity. With Joan, I do feel sadness and a very strong intensity.

I think you look like Joan a lot. It's in the eyes and face shape, I think. :) She's obviously a beautiful woman, and I'm glad you think so too, otherwise saying that wouldn't be so good :mrgreen:
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 pm

I think Joan and Grace have a lot of similarities. First and most obvious they were extremely gorgeous people. Second they were/are free spirits. Someone once said Joan was the one person that did everything that anyone wanted to do but couldn't because she actually had the energy for it. And I think that came from just wanting to live. They both jumped into what they became known for and were amazing at it. Who knew Joan could act and Grace could sing so wonderfully on such random notice? One of the biggest similarities is that they both were 'highly sexed' women. At least that's what Joan remarked about herself as being. So Grace and Joan had plenty of affairs or one night stands and what not. Umm they both were alcoholics/smokers but pulled themselves out. I honestly don't consider Grace an alcoholic like she sometimes does. Also I find them having strong personalities, meaning not everyone could get along with them but it wasn't their fault. I love that. The believed in what they did,said and felt which isn't in everyone. We need people like them. At least I do...so I can look up to them and that's exactly what I do. They also aged really well. IMO. Joan was a really cute in her 60's and Grace is extremely gorgeous today. They both weren't sky high for women's liberation, right? Grace didn't take part in the liberation? Oh yeah one more thing. I find them both extremely underrated! Maybe because a lot of people will quickly link Grace to drugs and if they hate drugs they hate Grace and people quickly link Joan to Mommie Dearest, which was written in a dream world because it's so fucking fake. It sucks because they were incredible people but it seems like they just made a tiny cut in the grass but I see a huge one.

Ah I rambled... a lot.

I think Joan's sad eyes came from her childhood, mainly. She was raped,unloved,beat (literally thrown down stairs from her school principle and beat by her mom), left doing work that adults did, never knew her dad, her brother was favored and an ass. Yeah, there's so much more but I'll stop. Thanks again on the MAJOR compliment. If you told me in person I would have been speechless. lol I'm glad you think she's gorgeous too. Someone once said she was hideous but I think they were blind or looking in a mirror. idk..:/
ImageImage
SuperSlick66

Postby redrabid on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Am I the only one who is getting a little uncomfortable by the discussion above?
Respect, boys and girls, respect!
redrabid

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm

^ To each his own, lol.

Grace and Joan are a lot alike, I would suppose, lol. I think Grace actually ending up in a band at all was just right place, right time. I don't know what would have happened. She made a lot of lucky choices, like going from GS to JA. If she didn't make that decision, we might not be here talking about her. But I'm glad she did, anyway. Though her alcoholism is something that is sort of...it's just touchy. It's so personal to Grace, considering the repercussions it had in her personal life. I'm just glad she's alive and relatively well today. :) Grace is sort of duel in the personality department. Sometimes I notice this really tough, no bullshit, sarcastic, snide personality come out of her. Other times I see something more goofy, silly, funny, emotional, and lighthearted. That's just what I see, though.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 pm

redrabid wrote:Am I the only one who is getting a little uncomfortable by the discussion above?
Respect, boys and girls, respect!

sorry? :|
ImageImage
SuperSlick66

Postby redrabid on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Ahh, selfreflection is never popular among young ones.
redrabid

Postby oldblue on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm

redrabid wrote:Ahh, selfreflection is never popular among young ones.

they need to get a room
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." — George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
oldblue

Postby redrabid on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm

And a cane, now and then.
redrabid

Postby SuperSlick66 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Can I ask why you're saying this? I absolutely would love to straighten it out.
ImageImage
SuperSlick66

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

There's no use in trying, believe me. Every time someone says something like that on a forum anymore, I just ignore it. It's not worth my time. :)
PsychedelicRabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions