Be my MySpace Music friend?

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Be my MySpace Music friend?

Postby graceslick on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am

Hi guys

I've put some of my songs (even if they're only a few seconds long at this point, lol) on a MySpace Music page. I need friends! Please add me!

http://www.myspace.com/germpatterson

Thank you!!
graceslick

Re: Be my MySpace Music friend?

Postby okeedoe on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 am

I can't add you as a friend on myspace because I don't have an account there but I already added you as a friend forever in my heart,love.
I shall be a regular visitor of your page.
okeedoe

Postby graceslick on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 am

AWW, that's so sweet, thank you!! :oops:
graceslick

Postby mellowgerman on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

befriended today!
interesting stuff 8)
mellowgerman

Postby Led Zep Girl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi! I added you. I just love Jefferson Airplane & Grace Slick but if you look at my myspace profile, I also love Led Zeppelin. I love so many artists that it's hard to express it.
"I may not believe in myself, but I believe in what I'm doing..." - Jimmy Page

Led Zep Girl

Postby jimmie ray on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Led Zep Girl wrote:Hi! I added you. I just love Jefferson Airplane & Grace Slick but if you look at my myspace profile, I also love Led Zeppelin. I love so many artists that it's hard to express it.

Greatest group ever! I used to visit that forum - but can't navigate or post there, since they "upgraded" it.
It's good times now - I can see the light!
jimmie ray

Postby Led Zep Girl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

jimmie ray wrote:
Led Zep Girl wrote:Hi! I added you. I just love Jefferson Airplane & Grace Slick but if you look at my myspace profile, I also love Led Zeppelin. I love so many artists that it's hard to express it.

Greatest group ever! I used to visit that forum - but can't navigate or post there, since they "upgraded" it.

Actually, it's not that bad. I didn't think I would be able to understand it but it took me by surprise!

Led Zep Girl

Postby jimmie ray on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Led Zep Girl wrote:Actually, it's not that bad. I didn't think I would be able to understand it but it took me by surprise!

I think it's more my browser, or something related to my computer or settings. I'm not very savvy about correcting these things. That LZ forum has some nice features and alot of active members. Some can't seem to stay away, regardless of how often they get banned. They'll keep you busy, shaking your fist at their remarks each day...
jimmie ray

Postby Led Zep Girl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm

jimmie ray wrote:
Led Zep Girl wrote:Actually, it's not that bad. I didn't think I would be able to understand it but it took me by surprise!

I think it's more my browser, or something related to my computer or settings. I'm not very savvy about correcting these things. That LZ forum has some nice features and alot of active members. Some can't seem to stay away, regardless of how often they get banned. They'll keep you busy, shaking your fist at their remarks each day...

Yah I just had it out with a "troll" well, that's what we call them and he was there all for the wrong reasons. He had no respect whatsoever for Led Zep. I mean why be on the forum when you don't even like them? Pointless.

Led Zep Girl

Postby jimmie ray on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 am

Led Zep Girl wrote:Yah I just had it out with a "troll" well, that's what we call them and he was there all for the wrong reasons. He had no respect whatsoever for Led Zep. I mean why be on the forum when you don't even like them? Pointless.

I haven't seen anyone come here just to say they flat out hate Jefferson Airplane in a long time, if ever. But we do have honest discussions about conflicts in their history, or what the members did later in their careers. I think that's more realistic than making like Grace Slick or Robert Plant have done everything perfectly in their lives. But some people only want a soapbox to harp on their issues, which are controversial or hurtful. The ones who don't at least keep it within the designated sections for that are the worst.
jimmie ray

Postby Led Zep Girl on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 am

jimmie ray wrote:
Led Zep Girl wrote:Yah I just had it out with a "troll" well, that's what we call them and he was there all for the wrong reasons. He had no respect whatsoever for Led Zep. I mean why be on the forum when you don't even like them? Pointless.

I haven't seen anyone come here just to say they flat out hate Jefferson Airplane in a long time, if ever. But we do have honest discussions about conflicts in their history, or what the members did later in their careers. I think that's more realistic than making like Grace Slick or Robert Plant have done everything perfectly in their lives. But some people only want a soapbox to harp on their issues, which are controversial or hurtful. The ones who don't at least keep it within the designated sections for that are the worst.

Right. I totally agree.

Led Zep Girl

Return to Open Forums