You Don't Know Jack

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

You Don't Know Jack

Postby robardsj on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm

For those of you in the NYC area, especially Westchester County, here's some great news: "You Don't Know Jack" is a new Hot Tuna tribute band that will be using this forum to keep you posted on our upcoming gigs. We have been well-received thus far in our gigs, including at Crystal Bay on the Hudson and the Red Lion in Greenwich Village.

You Don't Know Jack plays the same soulful blend of fingerpicking acoustic blues and folk that Jorma and Jack played when they peeled off from the Airplane in the late '60s.

You Don't Know Jack's next appearance will be at Via Vanti in Mt. Kisco, NY on Friday September 25 at 9pm. The restaurant/bar has created a special dish, "Hot Tuna Sliders" in honor of our appearance.

Hope to see you there!

jr
robardsj

Re: You Don't Know Jack

Postby jimmie ray on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 am

Do you ever play on Long Island?
It's good times now - I can see the light!
jimmie ray

Postby Steve on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Very cool. Let me know if you make it to Philly. I play bass in "Crystal City". We do the electric Tuna songs, along with lots of blues & reggae.
Steve

Postby jimmie ray on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Steve wrote:Very cool. Let me know if you make it to Philly. I play bass in "Crystal City". We do the electric Tuna songs, along with lots of blues & reggae.

That's cool too, Steve! Don't think you mentioned it before, but I missed some time, here. Is Crystal City an actual place, near D.C., I think?
It's good times now - I can see the light!
jimmie ray

Return to Open Forums