Your(first) psychedelic experience

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Your(first) psychedelic experience

Postby okeedoe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Bring back and share the memory of your (first)psychedelic experience with us.I shall do the same.

If one have the need to speek openly about it ,one must be allowed to speak freely about the subject.Let's talk it out.
It is the only way to purify these forums from the piled up intolerance and negative energy.Taboos of that kind musn't be allowed here.Prohibitions produce only antithetic effects.This is not a some kind of Disney forum. Let's throw off that burden so we could spend more time discussing about music,arts, ect.

Everyone(regardless of their own experiences-if any) who has something to say about the matter is welcome to bring out their opinion.Have your say!

(Speak reasonsbly,rationally and with responsibility)
Last edited by okeedoe on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
okeedoe

Re: Your(first) psychedelic experience

Postby Steve on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm

OK, I'm 56 and living through the LSD era, never wanted any part of that. About 10 years ago, my band was jamming on a beautiful day & a friend offered dome mushrooms. I knew the guy well. He grew them, so we all took them (The other guys are psychedelic veterans). We were jamming pretty well until the mushrooms kicked in. Then we started playing Walking Blues. We played that song at least 1/2 hour & never quite finished it- it just petered out. We went outside for about an hour to watch the grass grow. Everyone was laughing. I swear I could see the chlorophyll pulsing up & down the blades of grass. After about an hour we decided to play another song. Don't remember what, but the results were similar, so went back outside. Didn't get much music done that day.

I tried mushrooms a couple more times. Always enjoyed them, but didn't like investing so much time. After a couple hours I'd be ready to go & do something, but the mushrooms would say "No you're not!" :mrgreen:
Steve

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 am

It was an accident, really. I was very depressed, and had nothing handy but a small jar of nutmeg, so I ate most of it expecting to get stoned. Instead, I started tripping. Everything I looked at had a completely fascinating clarity to it, and although I thought I'd seriously poisoned myself, for some reason it didn't matter at all. Shortly afterwards I was sick, and the hangover lasted two days. :oops: That was nearly twenty years ago.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

The one thing I do remember vividly is listening to Jefferson Airplane, and loving the beautiful music. It sounded very sparkly to me. Very magical.
I have a deep appreciation of Jefferson Airplane's sparkly music now.
And the lyrics make a lot more sense when you're stoned out of your mind for some reason. You fully understand everything behind the lyrics (I'm normally like that anyway, but it's incredibly intense when tripping).

I also remember feeling incredibly connected to the core of the universe. I felt so connected to everyone, and was also incredibly aware of how unconnected my generation is to one another. There's no connection between them, man.
But I felt such deep love and appreciation for just about everything I encountered.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Dormouse on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey PsychedelicRabbit.
We haven't seen you for a while. Great to know you are still coming around! :D
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm always available to talk about psychedelic drugs and Jefferson Airplane's music. :D Fun fun! :)
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 pm

That sense of connection is such a beautiful thing!
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby bear melter420 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 pm

i took an eighth of mushrooms near the beginning of my freshman year of highschool. when i started tripping i stared at a stoplight and realized that it was a grid. i was amazed that i had never noticed that, we just walk through life without really paying attention
"A man came along, with a rain jacket on, a big long gun in his hand"
bear melter420

Postby TakeMeOnYourFlight on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Someone told me one time that if you mix a good amount of Robitussin with gingerale then drink it you can get high. I tried it one time during Christmas break and it was unreal. I remember listening to the Stones' Moonlight Mile on headphones and looking at people's Christmas light displays while tripping out.
Last edited by TakeMeOnYourFlight on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I know it's hard to defend an unpopular policy once in a while." - Zappa
TakeMeOnYourFlight

Postby babson on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

The year was '68, I was 18. The acid was pure uncut and a mild dose. It put nice halos around the street lights, with a peaceful pleasant body high and a lot of smiling.

Later something free that it close to this is Hawaiian woodrose seeds. needs about 5 to 7 seeds and have to scrap the seeds with a razor blade or knife, after they are out of the shell.
Where have all the young men gone?
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
babson

Postby mellowgerman on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm

I too was 18, except the year was 2007. I was at a music festival and we were quite stoned. I had the munchies and ventured to the cooler. It was a friend's cooler but I wasn't about to discriminate, especially after finding several shiny cubes of tin-foil wrapped chocolate. Had (i believe) 3 and went about the music festival festivities. 45 minutes or so I was tripping ever so wonderfully. Turns out each one of those cubes was a $20 mushroom chocolate :mrgreen:
mellowgerman

Return to Open Forums