How Barack became President of the US

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

How Barack became President of the US

Postby IneedaBonghit on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:45 pm

1. Genes: Ancesters on his mother's side were ancesters of several other US presidents....Genetic disposition.

2. Environment: Lived in a variety of places....Multinational.

3. Education: Went to schools that are world renowned....Harvard.

4. Grandparents: Corrected the mistakes his parents made....Grandma.

Jack
Getting reborn isn't easy. It's like hitting the reset switch of a computer, or getting hit by a wrecking ball. My life is rebooting...:)
IneedaBonghit

Re: How Barack became President of the US

Postby IneedaBonghit on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:He should do this ;

(1) Less money for NASA and related research for rockets of all kinds.
The world will survive that... i am sure... 60 % of the money they did get in the past
would be enough to develop new stuff.

(2) Less money for the U.S. army and related industries.
No new weapon development for millions of money. The world will survive that to.

(3) Better medical help for people who don't have a job for what ever reason.
Maybe they are to old ?... An accident ?...

(4) Sometimes the size of the U.S.A. is working against itself. In Texas are different
laws as Florida or California. Shit !. Because i would like to see a president who is
100% against ritual slaughter (yes, me again). I hope his own religion isn't one of
these religions who do that... would be BIG shit for the States !!!.
The rest of the world walks behind the U.S.A. like little ducks..........

(5) NO ANIMAL TESTING ANIMORE !
Computers of today can do that job 1.000.000 X better than any professor !!!
A computer can do it 24 hours a day.... and with the same chance of mistakes !
Or less.... if the info inside the computer is 100 % true ?... No errors !!!

Just 5 ideas from me...

1. Here's his NASA view
http://www.barackobama.com/2008/07/29/n ... tateme.php

2: Here's his defense view
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/defense/

3. Here's his healthcare view
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

4. Lazarus: Senator Obama supports humane handling and animal welfare just like most producers and consumers. Where there are gaps in the regulatory framework, like the non-ambulatory cattle loophole, we’ll need to work to improve standards to ensure animals are being treated humanely.

5. Animal Testing/Rights:
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/11/d ... ident-.php

Barack is a wildcard, there is something spooky about him. What he actually does remains to be seen. He has an attitude like JFK and a voice like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, and both of those guys got assassinated. One thing he has to do is clean up Bush's mistakes.

Jack
Getting reborn isn't easy. It's like hitting the reset switch of a computer, or getting hit by a wrecking ball. My life is rebooting...:)
IneedaBonghit

Postby IneedaBonghit on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 pm

The President does have power that is kept in check by the Congress and the Court, and now adays you can add a 4th branch to our US Government, The Media.

Obama may be able to accomplish a few things....

Kick Bush and his Texas Oil Posse out of the oval office.
Kids in the inner cities may be inspired to make something of themselves besides being school dropouts and gang members.
Education might improve if people listen to him..."read to your kids".
The mental health of mixed race people might improve.
The Middle East may actually listen for a change.
Some confused misguided Muslims may see the error of their ways.

He says that "Messiah" is above his pay grade though so don't count on miracles.

Jack
IneedaBonghit

Postby Susan Butcher on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm

I was shocked to hear Americans saying what a great leader he is before he's even started! You can say his heart's in the right place, or not, but only time will tell. As always, I just wish it didn't matter to Australia who gets to be President of the USA. Unfortunately it does, and we have no say in it.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby IneedaBonghit on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:40 am

Susan Butcher wrote: I just wish it didn't matter to Australia who gets to be President of the USA. Unfortunately it does, and we have no say in it.

My daughter was in Australia at the end of August. She could not understand why there
were so many Obama rallies going on there! Lots of people with Obama tee-shirts etc...

Obama may be setting the standard for future global leadership, mixed breed mutts.
He called himself a mutt when talking about what kind of dog he would get for his kids.

Whether or not he actually occomplishes anything remains to be seen....

Jack
IneedaBonghit

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Most Australians are glad to see the back of Bush and his pals, who dragged us into a war we didn't want. Obama's GOT to be better that those idiots! (Don't get me started on Churchill, though!)
Susan Butcher

Postby fairlane500 on Mon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Obama's much better than what we had in the good ol' U S of A from Jan. '01 to Jan. '09. Problem is, the Republicans don't want to let him try anything different for fear he'll be successful and ruin chances for the Republicans to rule once again (yeah, they don't govern, they rule over ya). He (Obama) needs to try to do what he was elected for. And I love the fact that the world doesn't seem to hate us as much as when Bush was "runnin' 'round this world", spreading hate and discontent.
fairlane500

Postby oldblue on Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 pm

you do know what happened to the last man who thought and acted liked he was actually the president.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." — George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
oldblue

Postby Susan Butcher on Mon May 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, let's hope not.
Susan Butcher

Postby usedtobebabson on Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 am

Obama's heart is in the right place. It will depend on how much big money lobbyist coerce him, or the CIA ends his term prematurely.
I watched the movie Ghengis Khan yesterday. One disturbing philosophy at the end. Why do you continue War, Ghengis? Answer, It is only by conquering everyone by war, that we can have peace and people will be free to travel and trade. I think that was injected into the movie by ?. I can't buy that Ghengis had those thoughts. I can buy that this philosophy is shared among our politicians. 30 thousand more troop in Afgan by Obama? It seems a very stupid circle to me and that "the people" will believe anything they say. Now we are trying to stop the heroine in Afgan! There was none before we went in Taliban didn't allow it. Now they are saying the Taliban is responsible for the heroine increase (80% of world supply now - up from 0%), when in fact our invasion is what is responsible the increase. So when the truth is found to be lies....They don't even care anymore, they have found us to be sooo gullible!
Where have all the young men gone? Long time passing
Where have all the young men gone? Long time ago
Where have all the young men gone? Gone for soldiers every one
When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
usedtobebabson

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

From Pax Romana to pre-emptive strike, this kind of military logic has caused countless wars.
Susan Butcher

Postby Susan Butcher on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm

(Sarcastic comment on invading advertiser deleted.)
Last edited by Susan Butcher on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susan Butcher

Postby Americanborn on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

obama was elected to make history . he has no qualifications. it's an agenda in the making for many years. he is a constiutional scholar which doesn't mean he follows the constitution but how to work around it... example.. obama's said the constitution is full of flaws and it's tells you what government cant' do but it dont tell you what it can do ". he has used the words "consumer protection" to invoke government in areas it dont belong constitutionally by using consumer protection as a lever. he has managed to put the blame on bush every chance he can . everytime he speaks along with other democrats the companys are the villain as is capitalism(free market) . he blames the financial institutes for this recession saying the banks greed on all the loans being made during the bush administration causing the housing market to bottom out triggering the recession.. fact is , the clinton administration wanted the banks to make these high risk loans to people who couldnt afford to pay for them.. if people cant see how obama was elected then you wouldnt see a train about to hit you. healthcare , immigration are only a few things that are being manipulated . there are more and more entitlement programs being created as well as more unemployment benefits because the government is not creating or letting jobs being created. they want the successful to pay for it.. they are the villains now and in order to redistribute wealth is just that.. take from the rich and redistribute it...1+1 = 2 ? it's that easy to see.
Americanborn

Postby Americanborn on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 pm

usedtobebabson wrote:Obama's heart is in the right place. It will depend on how much big money lobbyist coerce him, or the CIA ends his term prematurely.
I watched the movie Ghengis Khan yesterday. One disturbing philosophy at the end. Why do you continue War, Ghengis? Answer, It is only by conquering everyone by war, that we can have peace and people will be free to travel and trade. I think that was injected into the movie by ?. I can't buy that Ghengis had those thoughts. I can buy that this philosophy is shared among our politicians. 30 thousand more troop in Afgan by Obama? It seems a very stupid circle to me and that "the people" will believe anything they say. Now we are trying to stop the heroine in Afgan! There was none before we went in Taliban didn't allow it. Now they are saying the Taliban is responsible for the heroine increase (80% of world supply now - up from 0%), when in fact our invasion is what is responsible the increase. So when the truth is found to be lies....They don't even care anymore, they have found us to be sooo gullible!

the war in afgan is a distraction.... while this country is reformed into a "global governance" . watch and listen. we are being led in the wrong direction. you will have government involved in your life in every aspect and the constitution will slowly be forgotten about ... well maybe not..... because i think people are waking up. just because the president says it's the right thing to do dont mean it is. remember the song volunteers !

enjoy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SboRijhWFDU
Americanborn

Postby redrabid on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Obama should haved waited for another 8 years or so. He is far too naive, too inexperienced as a shrewd politician to make a good president: Change is gonna come if we really, really want it, such a deceiving American ideology. I think that Hillary Clinton would have made a better president. Let's hope that Obama is a fast learner. Or do you want some Tea Party bigot ("We're rednecks, we're rednecks, we don't know our ass from a hole in the ground") to become the next president?
Last edited by redrabid on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redrabid

Next

Return to Open Forums