Guys, this is a magazine that misspells Stevie Nicks as "stevie knicks", like she's some kind of basketball team. Don't take them seriously.
They can't be expected to know better.
My top 5?
1. Amanda Palmer. Because she is beautiful and amazing.
2. Jim Morrison. Blame it on "The Crystal Ship". It's just so pretty.
3. The lovely miss Grace Slick. There are no words.
4. Janis Joplin. Because there is no one quite like her.
5. Kurt Cobain, for being his growly, grungy self.
Not shy of a spark,
A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark,
Frightened by the bite though its no harsher than the bark,
Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start