Some people bum me out..

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SummerOfLuv67 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:54 am

My conclusion that PR is a stalker was based solely on comments that were made by her on this forum. I'll be perfectly frank, Psychedelic: some of your comments came across as creepy. Some of your actions (if true) also struck me as creepy. You have already stated that wasn't your intention, so this argument doesn't need to go any further. I understand that you didn't mean for those comments to sound weird, but that is just how I interpreted them. End of story. Let's move on.

If you say you don't have Grace or China's phone number, you don't know exactly where they live or whatever, then so be it. I have no way of knowing otherwise. I truly believe that you do in fact have very strong feelings for Grace. I just have a different perspective on what those feeling are. End of story. Let's move on.

I want to like you as a person, PR. And I believe that I already do in some ways. Let's just put this discussion/argument behind us and move forward. Okay?
SummerOfLuv67
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 am

graceslick, I never meant to hurt you. I was hurt, though. I know that you intended to help me, but by stating what a stalker was, I felt like maybe I, in fact, was one. I know that I'm not; I've never said anything mean or vulgar to her, I don't follow her every move, my love for her isn't an obsession (though you can't always prove this. But it's safe to say I understand my own feelings), and I've never felt that I have this "bond" with Grace. She doesn't know me from a hole in the wall. I've never honestly felt that we were "meant to be," if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'll move on (very much depressed in doing so, but I would move on. I've done it enough to know how). I've never had the intentions to scare anyone. I know I'm not a stalker. But I do love Grace very much, and I never doubt that for a second.

SummerOfLuv67 wrote:My conclusion that PR is a stalker was based solely on comments that were made by her on this forum. I'll be perfectly frank, Psychedelic: some of your comments came across as creepy. Some of your actions (if true) also struck me as creepy. You have already stated that wasn't your intention, so this argument doesn't need to go any further. I understand that you didn't mean for those comments to sound weird, but that is just how I interpreted them. End of story. Let's move on.

If you say you don't have Grace or China's phone number, you don't know exactly where they live or whatever, then so be it. I have no way of knowing otherwise. I truly believe that you do in fact have very strong feelings for Grace. I just have a different perspective on what those feeling are. End of story. Let's move on.

I want to like you as a person, PR. And I believe that I already do in some ways. Let's just put this discussion/argument behind us and move forward. Okay?


Yes, I know they came across as creepy. I understand how they could. I am often very vague in my posts, and don't explain myself better. I'm sorry I didn't do this. I never meant to come across as a creepy stalker. So I am sorry.

I honestly don't know where Grace lives, I don't know anything about China and I've never talked to her. I don't know Grace personally via stalking. I've never done any of that, so I can honestly tell you that when I say I've never called Grace/China...I'm being honest.

Well, I know my own feelings. I know I'm very much in love with her. I really am. And it's fine if you believe otherwise. I can't prove to you that I really love her. And I do...I really really love her. I can't tell you any other way, though, it seems.

You don't have to like me. Like me if you want, or if you don't, then don't talk to me. It's not required that you do. :) But I do like you, though we've started off crappy.
We'll move on. It'll be all right, if we just get along. I'm sorry, SOL67.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
User avatar
PsychedelicRabbit
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:01 pm

PsychedelicRabbit wrote:The fact that someone would sign up here twice doesn't bother me. But to hurt me, that does bother me. It hurts me.


I hardly think the same person would sign up solely to torment you, let alone two people. So let me ask you something PR - We all know that to truly love someone is to love all of them - good and bad. Say you and her were together and for some reason she's been being really mean to you for no reason, just being grumpy and such. Say you've confronted her about this and let her know that she's hurting your feelings. The disrespect continues - would you ever get upset and stand up for yourself in an assertive matter? Or would you continue to take it and not say anything b/c its Grace Slick? You know she has quite some mouth on her, don't you?

Love the pics CD! She is such a dish! I watched VH1s 40 awesomely bad concert moments (or something like that) and they interviewed her in '98 about her Germany debacle. She looked sooooo pretty in that interview. I couldn't get over it! She had long black hair and her makeup was beautiful! Watch it if you ever get the chance.
Last edited by SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 pm

I love it!!!! I love that she was the 1st to say Motherf*cker on television! She's my hero just for that fact alone!
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SummerOfLuv67 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:56 pm

We all know that to truly love someone is to love all of them - good and bad. Say you and her were together and for some reason she's been being really mean to you for no reason, just being grumpy and such. Say you've confronted her about this and let her know that she's hurting your feelings. The disrespect continues - would you ever get upset and stand up for yourself in an assertive matter? Or would you continue to take it and not say anything b/c its Grace Slick? You know she has quite some mouth on her, don't you?


Yes, I wonder about that too. No one is perfect after all. Even Grace.

If this forum wasn't so dead right now, there would be so much more to discuss regarding JA. I mean, NO ONE comes on this board anymore. That's a shame. Jefferson Airplane were such a cool band, and it seems that the only people who frequent this board now are Grace Slick fangirls (and boys - what's up CD?! lol).
SummerOfLuv67
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SummerOfLuv67 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 pm

You don't have to like me. Like me if you want, or if you don't, then don't talk to me. It's not required that you do. But I do like you, though we've started off crappy.
We'll move on. It'll be all right, if we just get along. I'm sorry, SOL67.


No need to apologize. I'm glad we have reached this point though. I honestly don't like to argue with people, especially people I don't know. We still have our disagreements, but we can just agree to disagree here. So let's move forward. :)
SummerOfLuv67
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm

SummerOfLuv67 wrote: If this forum wasn't so dead right now, there would be so much more to discuss regarding JA. I mean, NO ONE comes on this board anymore. That's a shame. Jefferson Airplane were such a cool band, and it seems that the only people who frequent this board now are Grace Slick fangirls (and boys - what's up CD?! lol).


Ahem - whats wrong w/ GS fangirls?
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm

SlicklyDickly wrote:
PsychedelicRabbit wrote:The fact that someone would sign up here twice doesn't bother me. But to hurt me, that does bother me. It hurts me.


I hardly doubt the same person would sign up solely to torment you, let alone two people. So let me ask you something PR - We all know that to truly love someone is to love all of them - good and bad. Say you and her were together and for some reason she's been being really mean to you for no reason, just being grumpy and such. Say you've confronted her about this and let her know that she's hurting your feelings. The disrespect continues - would you ever get upset and stand up for yourself in an assertive matter? Or would you continue to take it and not say anything b/c its Grace Slick? You know she has quite some mouth on her, don't you?


All right. To be myself in this situation, the first time I'd go up to her and tell her I'm hurt by what she's saying. Okay. If she did what you're saying, and still going on like this for no reason, I'd try to talk it out with her. I'd go about it with something like "What's been bothering you? Have I done anything or said something that hurt you? Can I help you in any way possible?" That is honestly the first thing I'd do for anyone.

And if she said no, and that she's been doing fine, just cranky. I'd let it be what it is. She's a bit cranky for no reason. In the end, I truly do love her and the last thing I'd ever do is hurt her. I'd let her do her thing. But I would say something. It's not that I'm passive (I believe that is the term?), I just try to go with the flow. It WOULD hurt me, not saying it wouldn't. But in the end, I love that woman and I'd be in that relationship for that reason exactly. I love her no matter what. I'd know when she can be cranky and when she isn't. We all get cranky and curse up a storm. I do, too. It's just part of being human, which Grace is. :)

Because honestly, I don't see Grace as Grace Slick the rockstar. I see her as just being herself, you know? It's hard to explain. I obviously KNOW that she's a rockstar/painter, and very well known. But I see her as a person, not as a celebrity/singer.

SummerOfLuv67 wrote:No need to apologize. I'm glad we have reached this point though. I honestly don't like to argue with people, especially people I don't know. We still have our disagreements, but we can just agree to disagree here. So let's move forward. :)


I'm glad we finally did this. I was so upset, and I knew that you aren't like that usually. I just didn't understand why people go on a forum and critize someone. I was beginning to question "Where has the love gone?"...but I'm seeing it again, and it makes me smile.
I hope that we can get along. :) We've just got to know that you view things one way and I view them another. No big deal - there is not right and there is no wrong. There just is. Your opinion is your opinion. My opinion is my opinion. And if one day you agree with me or if I agree with you, so be it. That's the way it'll be, then. :)

:) I feel happy now.
User avatar
PsychedelicRabbit
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 pm

I love this picture of her!

Image
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 pm

But I love this one even more! Check out those jeans! See....this is why I love this woman.

GOD I wish I knew her.

Image
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm

I looooove the pictures. She's cute. :D :)

Slickly...did you see my reply? Wanted to see what you thought of it, if you saw it.

I've got...pictures. Yesssss, I doo. 239 of them, in fact. I had a long, non-(un?)productive summer. Haha. :D

Image
User avatar
PsychedelicRabbit
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby SlicklyDickly on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm

You know, I really don't like when she opens her eyes real wide like that. She doesn't need to over exaggerate her eyes at all b/c they are fine just as they are. It honestly doesn't do her justice.

For example...the 1st pic is stunning, haunting. Its laid back - not trying too hard. The 2nd is good too, it just seems like she's trying too hard to make an impact on film. What do you guys think?

Image
Image
SlicklyDickly
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby graceslick on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:10 pm

CD, are those pics above from that website where there are incredibly brief clips of Grace behind the scenes and stuff? I went there and was really excited but then found they only go for about 3 seconds. I don’t know how to get the whole long clip. I know you can buy the rights to them, but I emailed the place and asked how long the clips actually are in full (to see whether it was worth trying to buy them), but never got a reply.

I completely missed the original post about Grace possibly being rude or in a mood to Rabbit and how she’d react. I was actually wondering this myself last night in the shower. If Grace was rude to Rabbit if they were a couple and Rabbit didn’t stand up to her and Grace was in a mood or whatever and was being sort of bitchy and whatever…would Rabbit being sort of…nice about it and not getting angry back make Grace even more rude at that point?

I also wondered if Grace would be patient enough if Rabbit got upset about something she did that upset Rabbit and maybe didn’t even mean to upset her in the first place…hmm.

I think Rabbit’s answer in this regard was pretty good and she’s not really under any illusions about what it could be like being with Grace. My girlfriend does this too…I occasionally get into hideous moods that begin as naggy and picking at everything she does for no reason. Things that normally don’t annoy me really get on my nerves and I’m abrupt and sort of cold to her. Then if she gets angry at me or seems annoyed at me (which is fully understandable since I’m pretty much being a bitch at the time!), I explode and get into this yelling, shouting, swearing, horrible thing. Ugh. She handles it well and peacefully, much like Rabbit described. Sometimes her ultra-peaceful and total avoidance of any confrontation makes me even more annoyed cause when I’m like that I just want to get into a fight and express my feelings, but she won’t cause there’s really no point when I’m in that state.

Anyway! Rabbit, I sort of just see Grace as the person she is too, not as the singer/rockstar/painter/GRACE. SLICK. You know? And sometimes I actually jolt myself and remember that hey, she IS that fantastic singer! And it just makes her even more amazing to me…I get all goose bumpy. Lol.
User avatar
graceslick
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: I'm in your ass now...can you feel me? Heheh!

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:26 pm

In regards to Grace being patient enough for me when I get upset. I just think if I help her out, she might be willing to help me out as well during a rough time. And I am pretty good at picking myself up from a rough situation. If Grace said "No, baby, I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry" or whatever, I'd believe her. Now, I might ask her again a second time a few hours later, but that's only for reassurance. I do need that, but most people do usually.

I also know that Grace needs her space and privacy. Me too. I need at least...hmm. 2 hours max alone. I need to daydream, meditate, write, draw, do whatever. I do all these things even when I am with other people. But it gets too distracting. I need time alone. So on this one, I am definitely with her. Haha. :D

I know that when you date Grace, you will be dating Grace...good things, bad things, everything. But...then again, some of her "bad" qualities, I see as a good thing...or cute or something. And I accept her fully as she is. I wouldn't want her any other way. I want Grace to be Grace. She is her own person, I am my own person. That is that. I accept her and love her as she is. I honestly don't want her any other way. She's perfect as she is.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
User avatar
PsychedelicRabbit
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: In your head

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby graceslick on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Yeah, I need a lot of time alone and space too, otherwise I get tense and stressed out.

I understand that you love all of Grace, good or bad qualities, and that’s excellent.
User avatar
graceslick
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: I'm in your ass now...can you feel me? Heheh!

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests