Are you sending anything for Grace's bday?

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Are you sending anything for Grace's bday?

Postby IneedaBonghit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:
Words of wisdom ?... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should send your piss & shit to your own family !
Maybe they like that !... This forum doesn't need your piss & shit...

Is that how you would like to show Grace your respect for her ?
Some of your piss and shit ? ... and my posts disrespect ???
Thanx... it's good to know what you are... boy...

Here is some Black Carnation therapy for you....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjBJ16pyCw

Ponder that the next time you change a diaper. :P

Jack
Getting reborn isn't easy. It's like hitting the reset switch of a computer, or getting hit by a wrecking ball. My life is rebooting...:)
IneedaBonghit

Postby IneedaBonghit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I am not a fan of the Beatles, all that sugar sweet stuff... love me do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So i don't waste more than 1 second on it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can't post the message in normal English, it isn't my problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can I say. I am fascinated by songs that are not normal English like "Two Heads"
and "I am the Walrus".

I used to not spend time listening to Airplane, but I kept an open mind. Now adays I keep an open mind on the new stuff that's out there by listening to the stuff my kids listen to. There's alot of talent and creativity out there, but lyrical inspiration seems to be lacking.

Ever listen to Fall Out Boy, The Medic Droid, Panic at the Disco, or Cobra Starship? Me neither but thats what my daughter listens to.

Jack
Getting reborn isn't easy. It's like hitting the reset switch of a computer, or getting hit by a wrecking ball. My life is rebooting...:)
IneedaBonghit

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm

SlicklyDickly wrote:Oh I hope so too! Keep us updated! I'm sure she'll respond...I'm currently mulling over what to write in my fan letter. Nothing ever seems good enough. Ideas?

I don't know how helpful this will be. But write from your heart. Every post you see of mine, every letter I've sent to Grace, every story I write? It's all from the heart. What have you always wanted to say to Grace? "You've inspired me to be a musician"? Tell her that, if you identify with it. Do you appreciate her, find her funny? Whatever you feel, just write it in there. Just write from your heart. Lose yourself in writing; try to do it the way I do it - stream-of-conciousness. Don't even think about it, just write about your feelings.

I love doing things that way. :)
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Previous

Return to Open Forums