Are you sending anything for Grace's bday?

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Are you sending anything for Grace's bday?

Postby graceslick on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:08 am

I was only joking with my post. Obviously I adore Grace and have the utmost respect for her.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:We did talk about Grace her breasts here, and now her vagina :shock: :shock:

That made me laugh so hard. Chasin' Destiny...you just made my day.

No, they're not talking about Grace's vagina. They're begin sarcastic. And it is Grace's mother's vagina that they're talking about.

LMAO. :D
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 am

Yep, I was indeed being sarcastic, and was referring in much jest and mirth to Grace's mother's front bottom, not Grace's.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:44 am

I finally posted Grace's card to her. 2 days before her birthday, which is tomorrow. No way will it get there in time. I am so stupid. I procrastinated for so damn long over what to say and now it'll arrive late. She probably won't even read it or get it anyway, but meh. I think what I said in it is lame too. I can never write properly in cards.
graceslick

Postby SlicklyDickly on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:19 pm

I was thinking of calling her, asking "is this Grace", and yelling "YOU EFFIN ROCK!" and hanging up. I think I have her phone number, but I wouldn't want to be weird or expect her to drop whatever she's doing and have a conversation with a total stranger. But I think that would make her smile.

Other than that - I was thinking of painting a portrait of her and sending it to her, but its a little late so....maybe X-mas if I can finish it by then.
SlicklyDickly

Postby graceslick on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm

You think you have her phone number? How’d you get that? If you’re not sure it’s her’s, who else would it possibly be?? Lol.
graceslick

Postby SlicklyDickly on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm 100% sure. I wasn't looking for her phone number, only the address to send some fanmail to, and came across this, but I checked on it just now and its mysteriously disappeared - or maybe I forgot how I found it. Good thing I wrote it down! I asked my boyfriend if I should call her last night and he wanted to, but I decided against it. I'm more afraid that I'll sound like a blubbering mess and make a fool of myself in front of THE pioneer of women in rock.
SlicklyDickly

Postby graceslick on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 am

I REALLY hope it wasn't her actual phone number. That'd be horrible. Poor Grace. I feel bad enough sending the card I did to her, when I'm not sure it was her real residential address. I assume and hope it was some sort of contact for her and not her actual home address. I want her to have her privacy, you know?
graceslick

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:24 pm

Please. She loves her fanmail, I'm sure. Or else she'd mark everything "return to sender". Luckily her phone number is in good hands who won't stalk her....not saying you will. Just saying...
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 pm

You call me a stalker, and you're the one with her phone number?
All I know is that she lives in Malibu, California. That's it. I don't know anything else; I don't even know the area code for Malibu. I've never bothered to look up her address/phone number either. Never had the desire to.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:05 pm

Simmer down, I wasn't talking about you. I was speaking in general.
SlicklyDickly

Postby graceslick on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

Heya Slickly, I wasn't meaning to say I thought YOU would use the phone number for less than savoury purposes. I meant others who may have seen it while it was displayed on the website may. And that'd suck.

Also, I know Grace does enjoy her fanmail. I was just a bit concerned that maybe she'd prefer the mail to go via someone else or to another address as opposed to her actual address. I heard she lives in some gated estate in Malibu now, for more security, but that could've been a while ago and she may have moved elsewhere. I get a bit lost with the order of the houses she's lived in.

Anyway...I hope she read the birthday card I sent her.
graceslick

Postby SlicklyDickly on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:35 am

Oh I hope so too! Keep us updated! I'm sure she'll respond...I'm currently mulling over what to write in my fan letter. Nothing ever seems good enough. Ideas?
SlicklyDickly

Postby IneedaBonghit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:23 am

Try sending a jar filled with pee, a few black carnations, and some tabs of blotter paper.
For wrapping paper use a old style cloth diaper sprinkled with talcum powder. Secure with rolling paper.

Jack

Now before CD starts with the disrespect posts again, it is important to remember these words of wisdom... "The people we love the most are the ones who shit, piss and spit upon us".
God forbid a day go by where my daughter does not have her cloth diaper (aka security blanket) stowed away safely in her school bag..... :roll:
Getting reborn isn't easy. It's like hitting the reset switch of a computer, or getting hit by a wrecking ball. My life is rebooting...:)
IneedaBonghit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 am

Lovely - thanks! what a big help you are. :roll:

hardy har......har
SlicklyDickly

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums