Defending My Grace Obsession

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Defending My Grace Obsession

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 am

I don't think of Grace as a rockstar, I don't think of Grace as Grace Slick either. I see Grace for who she is, and who she is is everything I love. I wouldn't trade her for the world. And she is worth everything to me. I'd never give her up for all the tea in china. She means too much to me. I love Grace. :)
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm

I got Bark & Long John Silver on CD as one of my birthday presents. YAY! I already had Bark on record, but it’s so hard to find around here on CD. Now I’ve put the songs in my MP3 player. LOVE IT!

I also got another (different) version of The Best of Grace Slick. Now I’ve got 2. WOO HOO!
graceslick

Postby Gustavo on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 am

Devotion, not obsession, would be a word more suitable to convey my feelings towards Grace.

That young girl with fringe-cut hair posing in her girl-scout jacket has become an icon of an era that changed the world forever. Though reminiscences of that time are seen in many aspects of our lives today, many of us (me included) cannot help but cherish the sentiment that maybe those days should have lasted a little longer, enough so we might have enjoyed a bit more of the sixties even onto today.

And when I think in how many different ways this handsome woman has defied time and this limited existence of ours by expressing herself in so many different and beautiful forms, I admire Grace even more. Because of Grace I esteem even more every strong and free woman on this earth. Grace has helped me to love and accept life in the various ways it presents itself.

Grace's blue eyes will for always sine in my mind.
Gustavo

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm

I'm so in love with her.

I don't care what anyone says. She is so beautiful. I love her soul...her spirit...who she is...I love Grace so much. :D :)

I asked my friends to explain my love for her, since I am at a lack of wordage.
They can't find anything either. Literally. Nobody can find any words for it. heh.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby psychhead on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

PsychedelicRabbit wrote:I'm so in love with her.

I don't care what anyone says. She is so beautiful. I love her soul...her spirit...who she is...I love Grace so much. :D :)

They can't find anything either. Literally. Nobody can find any words for it. heh.

Your sage words make me feel real good.....I love Grace too.....just look at that smile, those eyes, her expression, her looks....Grace's spirit is ALL still there!!!:):)

Rob
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:17 pm

:D :D Hey man......I'm NO "poof" ya know....I LOVE WOMEN...what's wrong with that?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Yes Rob we know it now ; you love Grace, Janis, Madonna, Britney,
Whitney, Tina, Suzy and all other babes & chicks out there...

Take out the 3rd, 4th and 5th off of that list man.....let me breath why dontcha!!:):):) :mrgreen:

Rob
psychhead

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:53 pm

psychhead wrote:
PsychedelicRabbit wrote:I'm so in love with her.

Your sage words make me feel real good.....I love Grace too.....just look at that smile, those eyes, her expression, her looks....Grace's spirit is ALL still there!!!:):)

Rob

What does "your sage words" mean? :)

Grace means so much to me though, honestly. I can't even begin to imagine my life without loving her. That's how dramatic my life has changed since I found her. Discovering her is probably the single most important thing I've done in my life. And why, I'm not entirely sure. But I just feel that it is a huge turning point for me. And it feels so good; loving Grace feels better than anything you can possibly imagine. My love for her runs so deep, it boggles my mind sometimes. I can't even find words to explain how much I love her. Sometimes, my heart feels like it's just overflowing with this love for her. Othertimes it's beating so fast I can't even feel it beating anymore. Other times it feels as is my heart has flown out of my chest...as if my heart beats so hard it'll flop right out. Which sounds more disgusting than it truly is.

And beauty? There is not a single person on this planet who is as beautiful as Grace. Her beauty, for me, comes from within.

Have you ever felt like your face can't stretch far enough for you to smile because you're smiling to big? That's how she makes me feel...every day of my life. It's so amazing, though. I love Grace so much. I really do. SHE'S SO CUTE!!! :D :D

:D :)
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:47 am

Beauty is within everbody. It's just that it's hard to see beyond the surface sometimes. I think I've seen enough pictures of Grace for a while.
Last edited by Susan Butcher on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:11 am

Looks like I have to give most people on here English lessons (since it IS my job after all!:lol: ) ESPECIALLY to Chasin' Destiny......you make me laugh TOO much my double Dutch pal!!:)
........SAGE =
One venerated for experience, judgment, and wisdom.
adj. sag·er, sag·est
1. Having or exhibiting wisdom and calm judgment.
2. Proceeding from or marked by wisdom and calm judgment: sage advice.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:27 pm

for you you start turning things around. NO ONE of the women here did that !

WTF are you talkin' about Mr. CD.......YOU make me laugh MORE and MORE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please why don't you run away.....but DO NOT stay away.....we all need you to make us laugh here!:):) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a JEFFERSON AIRPLANE forum NOT a Chasin' Destiny forum... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Info??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1). I'm NOT on forums to give any info......because I don't underrate other people on a forum thinking like they might need any more info on a band or whatever....who am I to do that....I'm on forums to ENJOY myself talking about the performer/s represented by a given forum...TALK ABOUT....not inform anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
2). If anyone does need info on a forum, he/she can just ask...even the more 'experienced' posters on it :wink:
3). Keep on making me laugh Mr. CD......the more you do, the MORE i'll like it here!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert :mrgreen: 8)
psychhead

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Just stop it.
Peace and love, man. Really.

Move back on to the topic. It's a lot more pleasant.
Don't fight!!!
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 pm

PsychedelicRabbit wrote:Just stop it.

Don't fight!!!

A-MEN!!! :D 8) ......fighting? I ain't never started really!!!
LONG LIVE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED WOMEN LIKE GRACE SLICK......now that IS more like it right??! :) :mrgreen: :wink:

Rob
psychhead

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:40 pm

psychhead wrote:
PsychedelicRabbit wrote:Just stop it.

Don't fight!!!

A-MEN!!! :D 8) ......fighting? I ain't never started really!!!
LONG LIVE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED WOMEN LIKE GRACE SLICK......now that IS more like it right??! :) :mrgreen: :wink:

Rob

I don't care who started it or what the argument is about. But I'm a hippie to the core; fighting, in any form, is wrong. I try to avoid it. :)

Yes...more about Gracie, since that is the topic title. LOL.
I'm listening to Better Lying Down...I'm really digging this song. I love her voice. And she says she isn'ta good singer!! OH MY GOD. She is the best singer who ever sung! YES.

I love Grace soo much. :)
PsychedelicRabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums