LSD Opinion

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: LSD Opinion

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Beautifully put, Meredyth Raye.

Everyone can have their own opinion about LSD, and we should be able to share them with others.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:02 pm

LSD as a she is not that out there. It would seem to be a typical woman. Treat her right and with respect, and you'll have the time of your life. But get on her bad side, and watch out!

And please, let's not start something over nothing again CD. Let's move on.

Peace!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby gTarFreak on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Or How to backup Windows after a succesful setup ?
Anything !

Hey, that's a trick question. There is no such thing as a successful Windblows setup!

Cheers,
Dave
gTarFreak

Postby Meredyth Raye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Dormouse wrote:LSD as a she is not that out there. It would seem to be a typical woman. Treat her right and with respect, and you'll have the time of your life. But get on her bad side, and watch out!

And please, let's not start something over nothing again CD. Let's move on.

Peace!

yes hehe, she, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!! naturally~ :lol:

and other drugs can take on a persona, just like MaryJane, Dimitri, Sally or Salvador (not sure if that one is more male or female...)
Meredyth Raye

Postby Meredyth Raye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:32 pm

haha yeah! its whatever you feel suits it. :lol:

That Woodstock room looks sweet.
Meredyth Raye

Postby Dormouse on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:57 pm

No worries, mate.

We can all get along together, definitely here.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Meredyth Raye on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 am

Meredyth Raye

Postby nostalgia on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 pm

i would have done LSD back in the 60's-70's, if i'd been there...but now everything's changed, it's not the same mindset and ideologie anymore. it became anachronistic...it's a shame though!

but what did you actually see, what did you feel? is it really that awsome? i find it so intresting and appealing :twisted: !!!
nostalgia

Postby nostalgia on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:15 pm

yeh i guess you're right...i'm a good girl ^^
but did you try it??(i'm just curious)
Chasin-Destiny wrote:
nostalgia wrote:i would have done LSD back in the 60's-70's, if i'd been there...but now everything's changed, it's not the same mindset and ideologie anymore. it became anachronistic...it's a shame though!

but what did you actually see, what did you feel? is it really that awsome? i find it so intresting and appealing :twisted: !!!

Stay away from it ! Spend your money for something better ! If you like to listen to music ?
Spend your money for a high end stereo set ! Some stuff from Denon / Marantz / JBL.

It cost a LOT, but it's fun for 25 or more years !!!!!!
Just me....
nostalgia

Postby nostalgia on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 pm

yes it's true, it's so sad janis died so young...but i was just curious to know, you know.
i wouldn't trust some stranger who'd sell me this stuff, and i wouldn't even know where to look for it, and i don't have that kind of friends.
but i always thought that, back in the 60s, it was different...but i guess there things you'll never know and it's for the best. Drugs has always scared and fascinated me at the same time, it's strange, i always want to hear the details, but i wouldn't try it myself, that's just the way i was raised i guess...
maybe couriosity is a bad "caracter flaw" (dunno if you say that in english, my english sucks, sry)
nostalgia

Postby nostalgia on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:If you like to read about some cool storys ?

http://www.amazon.com/Somebody-Love-Roc ... 896&sr=1-6

Grace at her best ! I like that little book very much !
Just bad that it isn't a hard-cover... but it's great stuff !

your english is ok ! 8)

thanks (for the link and for the english ^^ ) i'll take a look at it =)
nostalgia

Postby graceslick on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 am

Hi Nostalgia

I understand a bit your attitude to drugs. I too have always been fascinated by them but also scared, though I have done some myself and enjoyed them, and definitely don't regret the experiences.

Back in my late teens / early 20s was my main "drug" time, and now I'm 29 I have moved away from all that, and don't have access to the friends who supplied me back then anymore...so I don't do them now, but if the opportunity arose, I definitely would enjoy it again.
graceslick

Postby nostalgia on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 am

hi! oh ok, so you don't regret it, it's nice, what did you feel?
i've never had the opportunity to try it, and it's not like i'm desperately looking for it, i don't know what will come along, i'll just see...but it's also smth that's been fascinating and scaring me ever since i was a teenie: i like movies like fear and loathing..., trainspotting, wir kinder vom bahnhof zoo etc and i was thinking about studying stuff like toxicology or smth (but idk if i'll experiment it on myself ^^ )
anyway we were talking about ppl like janis j. and stuff, about how they died from OD, but still i think those artist wouldn't have been such a ledgend if they had been clean. Drugs "fit" to real artists i think, and, to give an example of an artist of my own generation i'd name a certain pete doherty (who i admire, even though some ppl think i'm stupid).but not just him, i've noticed that all my favorite artists were junkies :shock:
i think drugs are very interessting to talk about, that's what i'm doing here on this forum, i came to read about what JA-fans think of it... :mrgreen:
peace×××
nostalgia

Postby graceslick on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 am

Hi again Nostalgia

Perhaps you should read my post on my bad experiences with drugs. It may not make 100% sense to you, but it's a more in depth look at my feelings on drugs in general and my own personal experiences than my brief post on this thread here.

Chasin, do you know the one I'm talking about? Where I mentioned my cousin dying of a heroin overdose at 15 and stuff? Could you per chance put the link in here for Nostalgia? Thank you!! (I'm brain dead with computers)

Ok, and Nostalgia, when I said I had good experiences and don't regret any drug use I ever had, that did NOT include heroin or speed or anything like that. I too have a stupid and destructive fascination with even those hard drugs, but I would never use them. It's just not worth it. I just wanted you to know that my rather casual and laid back attitude towards drugs is more to do with pot and maybe acid and stuff, not necessarily the harder of the drugs.

I was wondering a few years ago why I am so interested in drugs and have this morbid attraction to them, and I couldn't really work it out, except maybe, just MAYBE, I found that I felt distracted from my own problems in my own life by seeing/thinking about people on drugs, because if you're seriously addicted to drugs, your life SUCKS.
graceslick

Postby nostalgia on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:56 am

hey! ok i don't know how my message sounded for you guys...but i was not saying i'd try hard drugs!!jeeeesus :shock: i may not be the smartest one, but i'm not THAT stupid, don't worry. (and yeah i know that film, it's "wir kinder vom bahnhof zoo" i was talking about, our teacher made us watch it when we were pretty young (TOO young, i thought, it kind of hit me)but "trainspotting" is even worse i think) but as i said, i'd never do something stupid, the worst i could, maybe maybe maybe try one day is weed or something, so don't worry 8)
(and when i said that "drugs fit to real artists"...well, i'm not an artist at all :lol: )
cya :mrgreen:
nostalgia

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums