Signe Anderson playing with Spencer Dryden, a gift for you

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Today is on the site for you, Today

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:04 am

Hello Mr. Psychhead:

As you requested the great version from New York City 1967 of "Today" is waiting for the fine flight goers.

Be well,
Airplane Man
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:56 pm

:D :D :D :twisted: :wink: The ways of psychedelia are infinte....I found my way to the MP3 link on your groovy site and just about to listen to my fave JA song NYC version............woooow!!!! :D :D :D
Thank you very much Craig!!!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Today 67

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:39 pm

Hi Pyschhead and all cool people that listen to pre 1980 rock and roll:

If I can spoil you fine folks during the flight to Rock And Roll Island, I am honored.

You should all be please with the photos in the book. I am attempting to get 90 approved and 2 are so rare that one has Paul signing his name Paul Airplane!! Many first time in print and enough info to fill an encyclopedia.

This has been an amazing experience. Excluding working on the largest index in book history, the 84 hours a week have been tremendous.

Please have Chasin'Destiny and Pana Love let me know if they would like to hear the first time Grace played piano and sang on stage at the same time (Cool hint, it wasn't Panda). If it pleases you two, I'll do it!

Be well,
Craig The Airplane Man
http://www.takemetoacircustent.net
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:18 am

:D :D :D :D Keep on doing it for all of us "planers" man!!!! 8)
psychhead

Jefferson Everything

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:55 am

Hi Psychhead:

Thanks for kidn words and happy Sunday to you all.

Any musical requests you would like for the http://www.takemetoacircustent.net
site?

Great day to everyone,
craig
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:08 pm

:D I wonder if you could find some cool Janis and Grace and/or JA photos together!!!
psychhead

Grace photos

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:31 am

Hi Psychhead:

I don't have the Janis/Grace photo that you sometimes see on the itnernet but if all goes well I will have some time on Friday to put up a bunch of photos on th site for you fine Airplaners.

All be well,
cf
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions