DVD with "Nothing gonna stop us now"

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Postby willie on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:56 pm

I had a look at their web site. it seems they have toured with the best...Hendrix, yardbirds, mothers of invention etc. But I thought i detected a touch of hostility towards other bands, and other sources seemed disparageging about them. They apparently did a version of Donovans 'season of the witch' which i've been a fan of for years. I'm suprised i've not heard of them.

I'd love to hear them 'slow down' Shatners version of 'freebird' :D
willie

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:23 pm

Yes there was something !
Jimi H. did some evil with Jorma's guitar !
He did it make sound like a church-organ,
and the bass of Jack sounds like a violin...
That was a mess !
Chasin'Destiny

Re: DVD with "Nothing gonna stop us now"

Postby psychhead on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:23 am

:D 8) Welcome to you!!!

denilson wrote:Olá pessoal, quero dizer que gosto muito do StarShip e de suas musicas.
Estou com problemas em encontrar um DVD que contenha o clip da música "Nothing gonna stop us now", não encontro em nenhum lugar, consegui apenas uma parte deste clip na MTV, e parece que faz parte da trilha sonora de um filme que ainda não conheço.
Gostaria de saber se há algum DVD com a canção "Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now"

Hello people, I'm from Curitiba - Paraná - Brasil.
I will go try a communication, but I know few the english language.
So, I like very much the songs of Starship, but, the song "Nothing gonna stop us now " is amazing, songwriter and voices are perfects.
Now I do myself collection of DVDs, and I don't find the song include in DVDs that I search. You can help me?
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions