Jefferson Airplane fanzine Holding Together

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Jefferson Airplane fanzine Holding Together

Postby psychy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 am

I dunno if there are other threads on Holding Together, the great JA/JS/HT zine:). It seemes a good topic to talk about. I don't have any issues even 'coz I was small when it came out....anyone here know more? If you haVE images or pix, pls post them here:)

"Holding Together" is the longest-running Airplane/Tuna/Starship fanzine, for which I've written the (very) occasional piece. It's been going since the mid-1980s and regular features include all the latest news on the Airplane, Hot Tuna, Jefferson Starship and other offshoots, reviews of new recordings (including the wealth of semi- and unofficial releases), reviews of gigs plus interviews with band members, lots of photographs, book reviews and tape/cd trade contacts. If you're a serious Jefferson family fan, then this is the fanzine for you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's published approximately twice a year and is available from:

Steve Rowland
72 Alexandra Road
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 4AQ
United Kingdom
Imageù
psychy

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions