with all thats going on today in this country

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Re: with all thats going on today in this country

Postby okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Gee ,''steve''!What an altruistic suol you are.You are literally bathing in love for children.

Although I am a 46 yo non ''disabilitated'' war dog, I've been wondering if you could give me a christmas deal at christmas time,too?Or,If you like I could give you a christmas deal also-a special treatment.It would give me a pleasure to give you the performance.I would not ''disabilitate'' you.I promise.
Last edited by okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okeedoe

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm

okeedoe wrote:Gee ,''steve''!What an altruistic suol you are.You are literally bathing in love for children.

Although I am a 46 yo non disabilitated war dog, I've been wondering if you could give me a christmas deal at christmas time,too?Or,If you like I could give you a christmas deal also-a special treatment.It would give me a pleasure to give you the performance.I would not disabilitate you.I promise.

well , given the fact your 46 and the fact your not disabled i'd probably think you can do things for yourself. it seems you like "feeling the power" so my suggestion is after trying to decipher your big words. how about you finding a kid with disabilities and do a christmas for them yourself .what war were you in being 46 ? what performance would you be capable in doing if i might ask .

can you put your last reply in english...
Americanborn

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

just what i thought okeedoe... when you cant support an accusation or lack of making an accusation then dont beat around the bush with your big words. you have an allegation to make , make it here and make it where everyone can understand it. 46 years old huh , then act like it. if you cant then either ignore this post or an apology cause my friend or maybe since you lived in the day.. super snooper ... you making it by your last post accusing me of something your total wrong about.
Americanborn

Postby okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Well,dont be hasty,''stevie''.We will be talking.

English is not my native language but it will not prevent me to lead a ''constructive'' conversation with you.I think you are a malicious pervert-that's why I am being polite to you.I wish I was wrong.We already had a persistent, forum battle hardened creep here- an ultimate pest which we managed to dispose of.

Stop sending me private messages.
okeedoe

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

okeedoe wrote:Well,dont be hasty,''stevie''.We will be talking.

English is not my native language but it will not prevent me to lead a ''constructive'' conversation with you.I think you are a malicious pervert-that's why I am being polite to you.I wish I was wrong.We already had a persistent, forum battle hardened creep here- an ultimate pest which we managed to dispose of.

Stop sending me private messages.

i'm the pervert ? i've already went back and looked at some of your replies and buddy let me tell you this... i have got a whole lot more to prove about my work with disabled kids thru my own charity and with easter seals. starting in 2003 . and any time you want to put your facts where your mouth is let me know.... war dog ... right. i know real war dogs and i can tell you this... you aint even close. so i would keep you non factual allegations to yourself cause one day when you ever get out in public and open your mouth like that someone will bust your lip. i can back everything i do up and your lucky it was a pm . by some of your postings i read a bet you have a large collection of binoculars !
Americanborn

Postby okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:54 pm

:lol:

I like you.This appears to be the begining of a great friendship.
okeedoe

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm

okeedoe wrote::lol:

I like you.This appears to be the begining of a great friendship.

i think you best take back your ignorant remarks and go about your business in the show yourself thread . you have no clue who i am or what i do or have done. so keep your non factual comments to yourself .
Americanborn

Postby okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Or what,mistery charity man?Anyhow ,you bore me,So,bye for now.
okeedoe

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 pm

okeedoe wrote:Or what,mistery charity man?Anyhow ,you bore me,So,bye for now.

aint no mystery charity... when i get my reply from the moderator from this website i will provide them all the info they need. so you'll hear back from them . so , hang around .. it will get straightened out for sure super snooper !
Americanborn

Postby okeedoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

I trust Roman.If You realy are who you say you are I shall apologize to you.I have no problems with that, Americanstubborn.
okeedoe

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 pm

okeedoe wrote:I trust Roman.If You realy are who you say you are I shall apologize to you.I have no problems with that, Americanstubborn.

well i can prove who i am and as soon as roman gets with me , at that time i will provide ay info he wants. in fact , heres my phone number. 309-472-6340... anyone here is more than welcome to call me. i have nothing to keep secret... i have done nothing other than start a topic to get ideas on what others thought. it so happened that a couple educated , level headed kids decided to speak up about it. i made no attempt either on any of my posts or pm's to misrepresent myself. i simply seen where one seemed upset over something that happened in their life and not even knowing how old they are now was willing to try to bring some happiness as a gesture that everyone in this world arent azz holes.
Americanborn

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

no calls ? am i not going to be able to prove myself ? the number is still up , the offer still stands . i would appreciate roman or in fact anyone call my number to verify who i am.
Americanborn

Postby Ensign on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

This whole last page has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. It's turned into a pissing contest. How about knocking it off? Take it outside, or get a room, or something.

BTW, I agree with Susan that the U.S. spends way too much on wars, money that could be used for health care or other positive helpful things. Is it a coincidence that we spent countless billions on the Iraq war when at the same time our economy went into the toilet, and too few people have health care, and we are in debt to China? I think not.
Ensign

Postby Americanborn on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Ensign wrote:This whole last page has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. It's turned into a pissing contest. How about knocking it off? Take it outside, or get a room, or something.

BTW, I agree with Susan that the U.S. spends way too much on wars, money that could be used for health care or other positive helpful things. Is it a coincidence that we spent countless billions on the Iraq war when at the same time our economy went into the toilet, and too few people have health care, and we are in debt to China? I think not.

i have been labled a pervert or something worse. i want it cleared.

i too agree with susan also . now our money is being spent in afgan and even pakastane at the tune of 7.5 million or billion.. cant remember. unlimited funds i guess. we sure have people here that need jobs etc...and this has been 30 years coming.
Americanborn

Postby plasticfantastic on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Ohhhhh.... wow......

Is this going to me another Dormouse v. Chasin' Destiny thing? God, I hope not.

Let's try to make peace on this thread. We can all share our opinions without calling each other perverts, or posting our phone numbers. Ensign has the right idea here. Let's all CALM DOWN!

And by the way, I too agree with Susan.
Trouble in mind, lord I'm blue
But I won't be blue always
The sun's gonna shine in my door,
Shine in my back door someday
plasticfantastic

Location: Sunny California, not San Francisco though. If only...

PreviousNext

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions