Jefferson Airplane Word Game

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Jefferson Airplane Word Game

Postby LatherPCL on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

See if you can make a sentence out of Jefferson Airplane LPs. Here is my sentence:

Jefferson Airplane takes off, sitting on a Surrealistic Pillow after bathing at Baxter's to give a Crown of Creation to bless it's pointed little head while seeking volunteers to listen to the worst of Jefferson Airplane and listen to a dog bark named Long John Silver in a plane flying thirty seconds over Winterland.

Whew! Can you top that?
LatherPCL

Re: Jefferson Airplane Word Game

Postby LatherPCL on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am

Chasin-Destiny wrote:After bathing at Baxters i did take a funny car to find Fulton Street 2400 and wait
for Grace. She did have a dog, Bark was its name and it was sooo cute. But wait...
HEY Grace, your dog did just grab the white rabbit from Fredrick. Oops wasn't realy
a good shepherd dog. Because we both did have to catch the Jefferson Airplane for
a trip with a cool pilot with the name Long John Silver (just a strange name for a
small man). But before i go to her i did eat some SNACKS with a little bit HEINZ on
it :roll: :roll: Whooopy, that old plane did take of lake a early flight of an apollo
rocket. Its no secret that flying thirty seconds over Winterland was like a embryonic
journey. Because it is history, something good is gone. After 2 hours i did sleep on
a surrealistic pillow bacause it was yellow with blue and red and pink dots on it.
Some real blues from an Airplane and some Hot Tuna did make me feel good.
Grace is realy somebody to love !!! We did see some beautiful wooden ships in the
harbor of San Francisco. And we did see The Golden Gate, that's a real crown of
creation. A lot of people come to the Californian Dream to take a photo of it.

ahahahahahaha! That was funny and very creative! That was much longer than mine. I will have to come up with another wordplay.
Fly Jefferson Airplane... you will get there at time... :roll:

http://www.heinz.com/
LatherPCL

Re: Jefferson Airplane Word Game

Postby LatherPCL on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:15 am

Whoops! Somehow when I wrote my reply it came in before the last couple of sentences of your post when I quoted it. Sorry about that Chasin-Destiny.
LatherPCL

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions