Making a wish on the Jefferson Airplane!

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Making a wish on the Jefferson Airplane!

Postby LatherPCL on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 pm

This qualifies more as a wish than a dream, so I wrote this as a different post as the "dream" post. I am too old to try out for "American Idol", but if I could and got to the top five or higher, I would have my finale performance go like this: I'm singing "Go To Her". The spotlights have all been turned off that show where the band is and I am singing, giving it all I got, when it comes up to where Grace Slick's part would come in and who begins singing, but Grace herself along with Paul Kantner! The spotlights turn on where the band is and there is Jack Casaday and Jorma Kaukonen playing with the band! That would be awesome! I would be totally knocked out! Anybody else wish that they could perform at least one song with Jefferson Airplane?
LatherPCL

Re: Making a wish on the Jefferson Airplane!

Postby LatherPCL on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:59 am

You are probably right. "American Idol" and Jefferson Airplane don't exactly go together. I am just a couch potato and will watch almost anything. You never know though. Until last year, I think, The Beatles music hadn't been used on "American Idol", but Jefferson Airplane songs probably won't get used though. It would be nice though.
LatherPCL

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions