I thought it was Grace Slick!

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

I thought it was Grace Slick!

Postby Jefferson Maine on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Man did this 55 year old get sucked in!

I just sent a PM to graceslick thinking it was Grace Slick!!!

Hell, Paul Kantner used to haunt the old board an I exchanged emails with him a couple of times...

Remember folks, Keep your grace slick and keep Grace slick!

Mark
Maine
Keep your grace slick
Jefferson Maine

Re: I thought it was Grace Slick!

Postby graceslick on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am

Heheh, ya gotta check my profile first, man. I'm a 29 yr old girl from Australia. (see the Show Yourself thread for weird pics of me and my adopted cat, heheh)

Just for the record - yes, I use Grace's name as one word for my username here, but I have never falsly represented myself as Grace. (I've been pmed before by someone thinking I was THE Grace, and I quickly corrected him)

As much as I would love to be Grace, and it is a compliment to be mistaken for someone I consider so wonderful, I sadly cannot live a lie. lol
graceslick

Postby psychhead on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:03 pm

graceslick wrote:Heheh, ya gotta check my profile first, man. I'm a 29 yr old girl from Australia. (see the Show Yourself thread for weird pics of me and my adopted cat, heheh)

Just for the record - yes, I use Grace's name as one word for my username here, but I have never falsly represented myself as Grace. (I've been pmed before by someone thinking I was THE Grace, and I quickly corrected him)

As much as I would love to be Grace, and it is a compliment to be mistaken for someone I consider so wonderful, I sadly cannot live a lie. lol

:):):):)C'mon admit it....you glowed all over at the mere thought that someone thought you were Grace in person!! :):)

Rob
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:13 am

I have never asked this before, but has Grace ever visited the forum in the past?!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:53 am

Yeah, I did glow, I'll admit it. Heheh.
graceslick

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions