Dreams About Jefferson Airplane?

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Re: Dreams About Jefferson Airplane?

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm

graceslick wrote:My favourite Grace dreams are us sort of hanging out, as friends. I have a lame fantasy/daydream that she'll move here...move in next door to me, and we meet and then hang out sometimes. I go over there for dinner and stuff...LMAO :oops:

Yours aren't bad.
mine are.
:mrgreen:

That's all i got to say 'bout that :mrgreen: :oops:
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:26 am

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you lot get into my dreams!
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

I dream about psychic stuff. Almost all of my dreams predict exactly what will happen. The problem is remembering them.
I DO remember them, but not until the second they happen or are about to happen.

And other times, like the ones about Grace that I've been having, they tell me about my own feelings for someone, what they're feeling as well. It's very deeply psychic and what not. Kinda cool, actually :D
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:13 pm

I shouldn't say this of course, but there's a certain herb that helps me remember my dreams. :wink: I sometimes dream about the future, usually predicting the events of the coming day.
Last edited by Susan Butcher on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susan Butcher

Postby graceslick on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

I’ve had psychic dreams too…but not very frequently. I guess. Maybe. I can’t remember most of them anyway.

It’s sort of boring, mundane things that happen in my dreams that then later on (weeks, months, even years later) actually happen, and it’s only sometimes that I actually remember and can pinpoint when I had the dream. Pretty spooky. It’s déjà vu, you know? That’s what it is. Everyone gets that sensation, but most can’t actually recognise that it’s all from dreams.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:39 pm

graceslick wrote:I’ve had psychic dreams too…but not very frequently. I guess. Maybe. I can’t remember most of them anyway.

It’s sort of boring, mundane things that happen in my dreams that then later on (weeks, months, even years later) actually happen, and it’s only sometimes that I actually remember and can pinpoint when I had the dream. Pretty spooky. It’s déjà vu, you know? That’s what it is. Everyone gets that sensation, but most can’t actually recognise that it’s all from dreams.

See, I don't remember them right away, but they're all in the same context. Except the ones I remember are in color and extremely vivid. I can read every thought, feel what isn't really known when I'm awake, and understand mostly everything.
In my psychic dreams, I know that I've had them, but I don't remember much about it. I try to not focus on what it is I dreamt, but it never works. I simply can't remember them. Sometimes what I dream happens a week later, the next day, a year from now, 5 years from now...
In my waking life, I'm a psychic. Empathic, really, but it's a form of being a psychic.

And you know the odd thing? Lately, the things I dream that I remember are slowly becoming psychic.

Like recently, I ordered Grace's book Somebody To Love? And I had a dream that I got it in a medium-sized white box, and it was on my kitchen table. And I woke up, and the same box I saw in my dream was laying in the exact same spot where it was in the dream.

Another one involved me and Grace as well, and the beginning part we were at Disney. A few days later, i found out me and my parents were going to Disney World.

Stuff like that. :)
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:34 am

About four years ago I wandered into a secondhand shop where I found a box full of dozens of unused spectacle frames. That night I dreamt about a glass door with an urgent note for me stuck in the frame. I knew the note was important, but I was unable to read it. The next day, my mother rang to say that my brother had had a serious accident. He'd walked through a closed glass door thinking it was open. Broken glass falling from the frame had badly cut his face and sliced a bit off the end of his nose. He was very lucky his eyes weren't injured. So there you have it, a message from beyond that was of no practical help at all. In case you're wondering why I'm telling you this, Jefferson Airplane appeared in this dream.
Susan Butcher

Postby psychhead on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Susan Butcher wrote:I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you lot get into my dreams!

See you there!!! :) :wink: :mrgreen:
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 pm

This topic's gone a bit cold, so I thought I'd mention a Paul dream I had last night that seems to be a counterpart to Rabbit's "kitchen" dream about Grace. I was in a library when I saw a shelf full of "Rolling Stone" back issues. I picked one up, and was delighted to find it was full of coloured comic strips, including one about Paul. Then I was in the strip, chatting with Paul at this long dinner table. Around the table were scores of other musicians, including David who was puffing away merrily. I guessed they were all people who'd been in and out of Jefferson Airship at some time. Someone started throwing matzo balls around, telling us what a great salvation the things were. I said they were wrong, they should be throwing meatballs, at which point I woke up.
Susan Butcher

Postby missbaxter on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:31 am

Yeah once i had a dream about her, it was really cool we were just hanging out like it was something we did all the time.. and it was basically just a reinactment of the time she tried payote, it was weird because i had just read her auto biography and she tells that story. haha

it was so cool though, when i woke up and realized it was a dream i tried to go back to sleep to continue with it. :D
[b]Through literacy you can begin to see the world, with music you can reach anyone. Between the two there is you, unstoppable.[/b]
missbaxter

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions