Much Bob Harvey news and he would like his friend helped

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Much Bob Harvey news and he would like his friend helped

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:19 am

Hi all Airplane Folk:

How are you today?

I got an email from Bob Harvey yesterday and he is joining a new band. He also has a musician friend Charlie Nimovitz who is sick and may not have long to live.

Bob would like people to check out Charlie's music.

With Bob's permission I posted the cool reviews of Charlie's music and the update on Bob in the news section at http://www.takemetoacircustent.net

Have a great weekend.

After being ill for 3 days I hope Saturday night I am well enough to sleep over the hospital and be with dad.

All the best,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:50 am

:D :D :D Thanx for the very interesting posts you put up here Craig...enjoy them very much! I'll check that out asap! Could you pls post your Myspace link here again because I don't remember if I'm your friend list...thank you.

Stay well and safe!!

Rob :D 8)
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby pandalove on Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:05 pm

very cool as always craig...
and also as always, prayers to the nice guy in the sky for your health and your dad's.
Avoid all needle drugs, the only dope worth shooting is Richard Nixon.
-Abbie Hoffman
pandalove

Jefferson World

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:04 am

Hi Panda Love & Psychhead and the rest of the people on board:

Dad isn't doing well and the doctors don't seem optimistic about the long range. Thansk for all the emails! It helps!

Thanks for appreciting the posts I have made. It is the fine people on this site that make everything with the book such a pleasure! THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

My compute keeps freezing. If I get things back to normal I would be happy to put the My Space info here again.

All the best and thnaks,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
craigtheairplaneman

Jefferson Airplane Craig's Space

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:06 am

Thank you for asking and be well,
CF

http://www.myspace.com/takemetoacircustent
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions