Question about the book for the great international people

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Question about the book for the great international people

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:13 pm

Hi Psychhead and all the terrific people throughout the world.

I tried to reply to a private message by Psychhead but it kept timing out before it would go through.

Hopefully soon all the logistics will be done (Takes 6-8 weeks) between the international Amazon sites and the distributor Ingram but if you would like the book in the mean time

See if this is the best way please go to:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

type in Craig Fenton and check out what the postage would be. This week they had a sale on the book!! I want you to get it at a good price.

Let me know and happy holiday, thanks for such support!
CF

PS: Hope you are well. The postage from United Parcel is really high. If I send the book it is also higher than if a company sends it.
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Postby Indian Summer on Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:50 am

It will be released in Holland soon I guess...so I just wait a few weeks.
The postage prices are very high and since I'm not the richest person on earth; but I will have it soon.
Bol.com and ScholtensWristers deliver almost every American book.
I will check them today.

Thanks for the information Craig.
Indian Summer

Book Questions

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:01 pm

Hi Indian Summer:

Thanks for the email and I hope that the distributor Ingram shows it available for people in Holland.

I am really sorry that the international listings are out of my control. I made sure that every email/contract/piece if paper was finished by the great people at the publisher's office but it takes time for everything to come to fruition.

Please keep checking about the book in Europe and even for the heck of it the postage at http://www.barnesandnoble.com

I will make sure people can get this worldwide in 2007!

Have a great day,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions