Grace Slick to appear in Sausalto, California , Ill be there

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:33 pm

Is there a chance that Paul Kantner & Friends
do something ? , Or Hot Tuna ?.....

They must come to Holland or Germany !!!
THAT would be GREAT !!!...

But the other names ?... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Not bad....not bad at all !!!!...

On Dutch and/or German TV ?....
GREAT !!!...i'll be ready to record something...

:roll: ..
Chasin'Destiny

Postby Shadow_of_A_Doubt- on Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:18 pm

The key word here is " Might " be there, as far as I know so far nothing has been signed and nothing is certain. But Im going for sure no matter who will be there.
Shadow_of_A_Doubt-

Re: Grace Slick to appear in Sausalto, California , Ill be t

Postby vintage89 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am

please, please, please if any of you know if she will be appearing in the us anytime soon please email me. I am on a quest to meet her. I'm only 21 but my first record was of jefferson airplane. That record helped me through a rough time in my life finding out i was adopted. Plus i love the 60's and I'm a musician as well lol so I would just like to shake her hand and say thank you. email me if you hear anything triciaesposito66@yahoo.com
vintage89

Postby Baxter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Why would you bump an old topic like this, without real purpose? Certainly had me excited at a first glance (before noticing the date)! :(
Baxter

Postby Baxter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 am

JohnBSails wrote:
Baxter wrote:Why would you bump an old topic like this, without real purpose? Certainly had me excited at a first glance (before noticing the date)! :(

Just because this forum is a very special place, a VERY special place... :roll: Well, i realy hope no one likes to grab
old shit and post some crappy news on it. Would be bad. I think the management of this forum wouldn't like it to.
It could be a spammer, they like to do all kinds of shitty things. I am sometimes a bit blind, to help somebody....
I didn't look at the previous page..... me Jumbo Dumbo a BIG JUMBO DUMBO !
Because they ask for info... then they don't show up again. And this Dutch fool does it everytime again, again,again...

And if this Dutch Jumbo Dumbo doesn't know what's going on ? I think about this song again again again....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY ... Freedom to post this here ! :roll:

Oh! I wasn't talking about you in any sense of the word. You're not a dumbo!
Baxter

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions