Signe Anderson is sick and needs our help (Please read)

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Postby psychhead on Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:11 am

:o Can anyone tell us how Signe's doing these days??! Wishing her a quick come back hopefully in these merry days.
WE All care Signe!!!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Signe update

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:15 pm

Hi Psychhead:

Signe will have a bunch of tests done after January 1st to see if any cancer is in the body and what the next step will be.

She does go to physical therapy to keep the muscles active. The colder days are more of a problem.

Thanks for asking and I posted to the board about the international order becuase I couldn't get to you through private message on Sunday.

Have a great week,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Signe update

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:15 pm

Hi Psychhead:

Signe will have a bunch of tests done after January 1st to see if any cancer is in the body and what the next step will be.

She does go to physical therapy to keep the muscles active. The colder days are more of a problem.

Thanks for asking and I posted to the board about the international order becuase I couldn't get to you through private message on Sunday.

Have a great week,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:48 pm

:D Thanx Craig.....I suppose we'll have to wait to know more on Signe's health...that's just how it is man! 8) . Thanx and keep me informed!!!

Rob :D
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Previous

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions