Signe Anderson is sick and needs our help (Please read)

Thoughts, ideas, memories, you name it! Share your favorite stories, albums, tracks and more.

Signe

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:34 pm

Hi Roman:

IThank you for getting the info up and ready so quickly. You are a good person, as are so many on this site Chasin' Destiny, Pyschhead, Panda Love, etc.

I have the info on my site as well http://www.takemetoacircustent.net.

Can I post this on the 2400 Fulton Street site?

Thanks,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
Thanks for flying with the J.A.
craigtheairplaneman

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:08 am

Thanx to Roman to make this thread / topic
a sticky, it must stay above all other threads / topics.
To be fair-minded to Craig he was the one who started it.

This thread / topic must stay serious !!!!!!...
Post only here if it is important !!!!!!...

Thanx to all who want to help...
Last edited by Chasin'Destiny on Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chasin'Destiny

Signe help fund

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:41 pm

Hi Chasin" Destiny and the entire flight crew:

Thank you for the kindwords. We here are a team and credit is shared to anyone that helps Signe with even a 1.00.

For Chasin' Destiny please let me know if there is something I can do for any promotion that would take place in the Netherlands. If you wanted some photos via email to give to the record shop, etc.

Always be well and wish Signe the best, my dad too,
CF
"Craig Fenton knows so much about the J.A. and Family, I was asking him the questions."
Marty Balin July 2006.

"Take Me To A Circus Tent" is here. With many 5 star reviews already!! 93 photos 543 pages!
craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:45 am

Thank you very much to everyone.
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:42 pm

sorry ,but server down for updates...
Last edited by Chasin'Destiny on Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chasin'Destiny

Signe Anderson

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:13 pm

Hi Chasin' Destiny & all others on flight:

Way to go!! That was a really nice idea to have the Signe link with the photo of the 1st LP.

Have a great day and thanks for helping Signe,
Craig
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:52 pm

:D You always make my day CD.....you're a great friend man!!!! :D

Chasin'Destiny wrote:At work , at school , at home...
Use the next picture as an attachment for
mails to your friends...maybe someone likes
to do something good......

http://members.home.nl/jjurgens/For-Signe.jpg
psychhead

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:32 pm

Fly Jefferson Airplane DVD;

There is one videoclip on it
with Signe & Jefferson Airplane - It's no secret

:roll: ...
Last edited by Chasin'Destiny on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chasin'Destiny

Signe Get Well

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:14 am

Hi Chasin' Destiny, Psychhead and the rest of the fine flyers:

Isn't it nice the postive postings that Chain' Destiny and Psychhead always bring to the board?

To help further the cause for Signe the Jefferson Starship webmaster (Rick) is looking at a few things that would further spread the word.

Thanks to all that have contributed and may you please realize even 1.00 helps. It is not a contest. People have budgets and families and the thought of helping is what makes you a winner. A 1.00 or 10.00 or whatever you can help Signe with goes a long way.

Everyone be well,
Craig
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Postby psychhead on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 am

:!: :!: :D :D :D :wink:

Chasin'Destiny wrote:From the Fly Jefferson Airplane DVD;

Signe & Jefferson Airplane - It's no secret

RIGHT-click on the link...
username = jeffersonairplane
password = grace
Save Target as... on your computer...

http://84.25.72.17/user/video/MusicVide ... secret.avi

:roll: ...
psychhead

Postby Indian Summer on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:13 am

Great that this forum started an action for Signe.
I strongely hope that she and the other airplaners are aware that we 'as fans' stand behind the members of our beloved band.
How is her health at this moment, Craig?

I will contribute something later this week and I hope it will be a hugh succes; every little bits help.
Maybe it's a strange idea, but I mentioned it to Chasin'Destiny; wouldn't it be nice if she get's a 'get better' (or something like that) card from this forum?
Our a letter....with some personal messages from the fans?
Indian Summer

Postby Chasin'Destiny on Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:11 am

sorry , but server down for updates...
Last edited by Chasin'Destiny on Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chasin'Destiny

Help Signe Please

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:42 pm

Hi Jeffersons of the world:

Happy Thursday.

I spoke with Signe today and it is a rough stretch. Tests, surgeries, physical therapy go on but the expenses don't take a break.

If you haven't contributed please do so. Even 1.00 from every fine flyer will make a difference. If you could even mention the fund to non-Airplane fans. Sometimes the word gets to a person or corporation that can help.

Signe has been a terrific parent and wife and person. Not even from the music side, but from the life side she deserves to fly again for the 2007 Summer Of Love!

Thank you for reading and always be well,
Craig
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Postby Bell on Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:36 pm

I tried but PayPal disliked my credit card for unknown reason. I sent a couple e-mails to PayPal and they didn't bother to reply them (quite naturally for this company - they are known for their dumb attitude towards customers, but this is another story..). I am overseas and can not call in and fluently speak and argue whith PayPal, therefore I dropped a message to info@jeffersonairplane.com asking them to contact PayPal and figure out the reason. info@jeffersonairplane.com didn't reply my e-mail either. If they read this board please look into mail box. It was sent on October 26.
Bell

Paypal Plane

Postby craigtheairplaneman on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:24 am

Hi Bell:

Sorry you have had trouble with PayPal; especially since you are attempting to help Signe.

PayPal's site can experience a glitch at times but normally you can get around it. Sometimes if you are an existing customer it doesn't let you log in and you have to fill out the form from stratch.

Please try again because every dollar will help Signe and she needs to have a great mental attitude with all the stuff she is going through.

Please let me know how you make out and be well,
Craig
Marty Balin July 2006.

craigtheairplaneman

Next

Return to Jefferson Airplane Discussions