Grace Slick "clone":-)

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Grace Slick "clone":-)

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Back in the day I was one of millions of guys all over the world that could not get enough of Grace.............she had it all........talent, smarts, wit, she was truly the divas diva! That she was beautiful can never be debated, having incredible natural good looks..........no songstress had a more libidinous femininity in her soul!

While I would never have the great 'fortune' of knowing Grace personally or intimately..............I had what would prove to be a close second:-)

I was fortunately 'blessed' having a girlfriend who looked like the younger (and as beautiful) sister of Grace............and had and still has an incredible voice! International stardom would not be in her 'cards' but she was well known within local musical circles in the greater NYC area.

A Sicilian firebrand with roots stemming from the city of Palermo, and hailing from the Marine Park section of Brooklyn, NY... the former pride of James Madison HS.............Marie J. Sgandurra.

Talent and beauty in both women, and for those who knew them, a life made infinitely better and more rewarding.
Mr. Hunka Munka

Re: Grace Slick "clone":-)

Postby psychy on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Hmmmmmmm, a sister clone of Grace Slick. I too never had the extreme pleasure of meeting Grace live, but I would have loved to see, at least, her "clone" :P :twisted: . Hmmmm, Palermo Sicily you say...well, yes, those red hot-blooded babes ARE blessed with incarnate beauty (my Italian GF is half Neopolitan, hehehhehehehe :). Having said this, it's hard to match Grace's natural beauty...a typical Cali-style beauty...long flowing hair, sexy-sensual facial features, absolutely beautiful round eyes and so on:):).....even though Grace has come of age, the sensuality is still there in her flowing (white) hair, her bright sensual eyes and her outgoing talent in whatever she does...it's all still there in Grace Slick 2013:))!!!
Imageù
psychy

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Greetings Psychy!

So tell me, how can I upload a photo of the "clone"?
It shows her singing with two female backups.............now remember, she is 40 yrs older:-)
Mr. Hunka Munka

Postby psychy on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Mr. Hunka Munka wrote:Greetings Psychy!

So tell me, how can I upload a photo of the "clone"?
It shows her singing with two female backups.............now remember, she is 40 yrs older:-)

bACK AT YA MAN:)! You'll need to store the pic on a host site like imageshack or photobucket, if you like. If you have a URL of the pic, you could right-click on the photo itself, highlight Properties, copy and paste it here directly:):). Can't wait to see this 'clone':):)!
Imageù
psychy

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 pm

A recent picture of the "clone" can be seen on line @ The Honka Monka disco
Mr. Hunka Munka

Postby psychy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:09 pm

right on:) :D
Imageù
psychy

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 pm

As the summer of 2014 pushes on, thoughts turn to some of the "mainstays" of the rock idiom that Slick "clone" Marie J. Sgandurra would always sing to me, with much potent passion............Don Henley's "Boys of Summer" from the mid 1980's is one such tune, having a deep visceral response every time I would hear it.
That voice could, and routinely did, bring saline to the ocular orbs............a God given gift so rare.
Mr. Hunka Munka

Postby psychy on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 am

Mr. Hunka Munka wrote:As the summer of 2014 pushes on, thoughts turn to some of the "mainstays" of the rock idiom that Slick "clone" Marie J. Sgandurra would always sing to me, with much potent passion............Don Henley's "Boys of Summer" from the mid 1980's is one such tune, having a deep visceral response every time I would hear it.
That voice could, and routinely did, bring saline to the ocular orbs............a God given gift so rare.

Could you "illuminate" us on that???:)
Imageù
psychy

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Illumination can take many shapes and forms, how do you 'see' being "illuminated'??
Mr. Hunka Munka

Postby psychy on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 am

Mr. Hunka Munka wrote:Illumination can take many shapes and forms, how do you 'see' being "illuminated'??

I said"illuminated" (or maybe the word is:enlightened:):)), not "blinded",hehehehehehehhehehe :roll: :twisted:
Imageù
psychy

Postby Mr. Hunka Munka on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:38 pm

I guess one would have to be under her 'spell' to be able to discern the gestalt of "enlightenment:-)"
psychy wrote:
Mr. Hunka Munka wrote:Illumination can take many shapes and forms, how do you 'see' being "illuminated'??

I said"illuminated" (or maybe the word is:enlightened:):)), not "blinded",hehehehehehehhehehe :roll: :twisted:
Mr. Hunka Munka

Postby psychy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:37 am

That I already am......the rest is up to u:):):) :evil: :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D
Imageù
psychy

Return to Open Forums