Just saying hello...

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Just saying hello...

Postby Cozmosis on Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:20 am

Good morning:

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if I were one of the youngest members here...I became fascinated with this damn band when I was about 13...27 now....and have been stuck on them ever since. It started with a chance hearing of "Somebody to Love" and a poorly taped copy of 2400 Fulton Street, and has grown to a much better CD version of 2400 Fulton, among other things. To quote Gene Simmons from KISS, "It's the music, stupid." Love reading the history and the tales as well. Still think Grace Slick was without a doubt one of THE sexiest people to ever come around. AND...in lieu of the fact that the recent re-issue of Santana 1 had their set from Woodstock, does ANYONE have the complete Airplane set from Woodstock??? Any help would be appreciated.
Cozmosis

Postby briank on Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:56 pm

Hey, someone else from Northwest IN!
But I have you beat in age- I'm 18 :D .
briank

Postby Cozmosis on Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:33 pm

Where in NW IN??? I'm in the limbo area b/t the border of Gary, Merrillville, and Griffith. Nice to meet you.
Cozmosis

Postby Mekstat1 on Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:26 pm

---
Last edited by Mekstat1 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mekstat1

Re: Just saying hello...

Postby psychhead on Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:43 am

8) Hi..you're dead right about Grace!!!!

Cozmosis wrote:Good morning:

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if I were one of the youngest members here...I became fascinated with this damn band when I was about 13...27 now....and have been stuck on them ever since. It started with a chance hearing of "Somebody to Love" and a poorly taped copy of 2400 Fulton Street, and has grown to a much better CD version of 2400 Fulton, among other things. To quote Gene Simmons from KISS, "It's the music, stupid." Love reading the history and the tales as well. Still think Grace Slick was without a doubt one of THE sexiest people to ever come around. AND...in lieu of the fact that the recent re-issue of Santana 1 had their set from Woodstock, does ANYONE have the complete Airplane set from Woodstock??? Any help would be appreciated.
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Return to Open Forums