salvia

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

salvia

Postby Guest on Mon May 02, 2005 3:06 pm

how do you do salvia

Postby JPPMcStepBBlues on Mon May 02, 2005 4:18 pm

smoke it out of a bong..........you can smoke it out of a pipe or joint but a bong rip is better............all you got to do pack the bowl, take the whole hit in, hold it for a bit, and when you exhale get ready for a little trip.
If you were a cloud and you sailed up there,
You sail on water as blue as air;
You'd see me here in the fields and say,
"Doesn't the sky look green today?"
JPPMcStepBBlues

Postby Guest on Mon May 02, 2005 9:35 pm

from what I have read about salvia and its uses, It is really important to start small and remember the amounts of your intake (increase or decrease if you'd like). This will allow you to gauge the intensity of the trip you will be under! Because this is a trip, not just a pot high, get to know salvia before you go under its effects, It may not be what your expecting the first time so why not try a little at a time and experiment rather than blow your mind and your time by smoking too much in the beginning.

Postby Dr. Strange Love on Sun May 08, 2005 7:50 pm

I did salvia about a few weeks ago. So....... we (my good friend Andrew and I) go out with the bowl packed and all, Im nervous and a bit shakey as I always am before a trip. I take one hit and the next thing I know Im competly gone, I remember hating the inital feeling, it just felt like it was too much or something. Then we decided to go inside and I was having a some trouble walking. I thought it would be a good idea to hide under a blanket on the floor of his room. Right after that I peeked my head from under the blanket and asked in a unexplainibly wierd voice "am I a real person?" then for five minutes or so I just repeated "am I?" over and over. When I talked it seemed like my mouth was talking from the other side of the room. Then the trip was over and I feel asleep. That was my second encounter with salvia, and Id have to say I like the drug, except for the fact that it costs $25 for two bowls worth. :roll:
Dr. Strange Love

Silly drug

Postby Jon on Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:44 pm

I smoked it and i was dragged out of my body. And it felt really bad. Like if it was someone ho was pulling me into another dimension. I lost scense of gravety and fell down on my bed. After 15 minutes it was over.

Silly drug....just silly...
Jon

Postby peds on Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:07 am

Salvia is best smoked out of a bong with LOTS of crushed ice and lemon juice. Make sure you use a turboflame lighter, as the active ingredient in Salvia vapourises at very high temperatures. Hold in the smoke for as long as you can, ideally one minute.

Buy salvia from here:
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_he ... stCatID=85

Go for the highest extract you can afford, it is worth the extra money!!
peds

Return to Open Forums