Jorma

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Jorma

Postby xMadHatterx on Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:56 pm

I've been wondering for a long time. Why the hell at Woodstock did Jorma have a swastika necklace?
xMadHatterx

Postby Don Rico on Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am

'Cause he's a Nazi Jew!!!

:P
Don Rico

Postby VoodooChile in Wonderland on Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:00 am

LOL yes

The same reason he wears a "Che Guevara" Tee----

It was the rebel days and sometimes we used to wear something you think it's cool and mean REVOLUTION but the meaning is different to the one you think it means

.... developing

Take the day off Voodoo PLEASE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well the airplane's done it
No... It wasn't the airplane it was beauty killed the beast
VoodooChile in Wonderland

Postby Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:29 am

hey,

yea i was wondering that too

Postby ceangle13 on Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:32 pm

I believe the swaztika was originally used by the aztecs, and was adopted by the nazis' for their symbol. I recall seeing a program on the history channel about it. The symbol was not widely recognized back then until hitler took the symbol and gave it a new meaning. Jorma probably wore it to see the reaction on peoples faces and to say "I know something you don't, and don't judge a book by its cover, until you open its pages and start reading. The aztecs owned this symbol long before the nazi's did and I am reclaiming this symbol for the Aztecs!" luckily the fashion statement never took off, kind of tacky isn't it?
ceangle13

Postby Fidel on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:00 pm

The swaztica symbol was also used by Native American tribes in their religeon
Fidel

Postby Box Of Rain on Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:12 pm

I'm pretty sure it was used by the ancient inhabitants of India as well. I've seen Hindu holy books and such with a swastika inside the cover or on the front, in some older editions. I guess that doesn't happen anymore, with political correctness and all. They used it in ancient Teutonic regions too - Thor's hammer. I think it's kind of a universal Solar symbol. Might be worth pointing out Hitler's version, by the position of the arms, was turning counterclockwise. every version I've ever seen in a book on mythology or anthropology or such was turning clockwise.
"War's good business, so give your sons
But I'd rather have my country die for me" ~ Grace Slick, Rejoyce 1967
Box Of Rain

Postby Don Rico on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:12 am

I can recall being at a Rainbow family Gathering in the Angelina National Forest in Texas in 1988 when a kind brother approached me and my girlfriend as we were skinny-dipping in the lake and asked us "Hey brother and sister... Would you like some sacrament?"

We gratefully accepted the psilocybe mushrooms he offered us and went back in the water.

After a time, we were both in a state of amplified awareness. Getting out of the water, we sat on a driftwood log on the lakeshore.

I can still recall staring down at the sandy shore and seeing a myriad kaleidoscope of sand and pebbles slowly swirling and coalescing into a swastika shape.

Not the backwards Nazi swastika, but the true solar swastika as mentioned in previous posts. The REAL deal, a perfect design of living nature and earth harmony as manifested before our psychedelically-expanded consciousness.

God the Father and Mother Nature manifest in undeniable reality.

A glimpse of the truth, perhaps?
Don Rico

Postby feitenfan on Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:11 am

This is a common mis conception and an old topic.
If you look at it you will see it is not and never was a swastika.
It is a south american peace symbol (or something similar)
The arms of the symbol point in a differenct direction and are at different angles to the Nazi symbol.
This south american symblol is hundreds of years old and Hitler took it, modified it to make it the Swastika.
Jorma's the best, listen to Buzz Feiten and Ollie Halsall
feitenfan

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:31 pm

The Same symbol is used in the new movie Sin City, by the kickass asian warrior in O town. Anybody see it?

Yorma & that symbol

Postby noelpne on Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:02 pm

I don't know whch way around Jorma is wearing it - but I'm 'guessing'
it's the same way Hitler & Hells Angels & original Punks wear it.

BUT I know for a fact that Adolf Hitler took the original symbol from the
Hindu religion in India---and reversed/mirrored it.

If you are a numatologist or evencasual stamp collector - you will find
the 'correct' symbol on any number of their stamps.
noelpne

Postby StonedGuerrilla on Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:46 pm

cause originally the swastika was a symbol of peace used by many different cultures etc including buddhists until it was hijacked by the nazis and used for a war machine that comitted genocide.

the end..
~.::.Question Everything.::.~
StonedGuerrilla

Return to Open Forums