Bootleggin'

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Bootleggin'

Postby Box Of Rain on Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:27 pm

Hey, everybody!

I was just wondering if any of you out there happen to be traders of (begins to drool) Jefferson Airplane/Starship bootlegs...

It's really a drag, I can't say I have anything to trade with (unless you count a couple of Fleetwood Mac shows I got a few years ago off my old man) but I could always send double blanks or something. I mean, BLPH is wonderful (for the most part), but I've always wondered what tunes like Greasy Heart and Wooden Ships and Crown of Creation and (doubles drooling) Eskimo Blue Day or Mexico sounded like live on a good night, and as far as I know there's no official releases of late period Airplane shows. Plus I've got to admit a soft spot for Early Jefferson Starship... always wanted to hear one of those Dragonfly shows with the 'Blows Suite' and all... my mom mentioned that, you know. Saw 'em in 73, I think.

So, if anybody out there could help me begin a collection and really wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear from you. You could reply right here if you want, or the e-mail is RaineArtemis@aol.com if you prefer. Thanks.
"War's good business, so give your sons
But I'd rather have my country die for me" ~ Grace Slick, Rejoyce 1967
Box Of Rain

Postby jonestown on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:44 am

I just sent you a PM about a B&P.
man oh man oh friend of mine
jonestown

Return to Open Forums