LSD Opinion

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: LSD Opinion

Postby Susan Butcher on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:37 pm

It's not got a lot to do with reason.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby Baxter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Susan Butcher wrote:It's not got a lot to do with reason.

Maybe not. What I was trying to point out though, is that I can imagine it was something you "just did" in the 60s/early 70s? Not as much 'reason', per se.

If that makes any sense...
Baxter

Postby Susan Butcher on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:30 am

You might, in those days, have felt there was something going on you were missing out on. That's a kind of teenaged half-a-reason, I suppose.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby plueschinger on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello,
I just wanted to say, if the mushrooms are not dry, if they are fresh, they are legal in germany.
And we have "bathing salts", which are legal, if you eat them, do it at your own risk, it is a missuse of the product.
Also we have "plant growing helpers", if you smoke them, this is not the thing, they were produced for.
But I don't buy 3 gramms of a "plant growing helper" for 30 Dollars to put it in water and then water my plants.
At least we have some herb mixtures, you shall burn them on a special place and not indoor, perhaps you heard about "spice", which is forbidden since 2008 or 2009.
But then the follow-ups, "lava red", forbidden in 2010, and the funny thing is each year, we have more of this "esoteric" mixtures,
all 3 gramms and about 30 dollars. All legal, but you shall not smoke them, just burn them.

So, we have here in europe some quite creative chemistry-students, which are one step faster than the law,
because normally one year later, the mixture is forbidden, but in this time they invent 5 new synthetic cannabinoids,
some of them go direction Lsd.
But better don't do it, because you are inside in the experementation-lab of this students,
nobody knows if this new things can make you thick, for example cancer or if this things can cause depressions.

I never tried this things
Regards
Plueschinger
plueschinger

Previous

Return to Open Forums