Some people bum me out..

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 pm

I really don't like myself that much. (edited my post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Hmm…no, I don’t think I’m jealous. I actually don’t have any illusions that I would ever be able to be with Grace, and as I am virtually married to my girlfriend, I don’t want to be with Grace. I want to be her friend and really close to her and hang out and stuff, and have us care a lot about each other and love each other in a deep friendship way, but that’s it. So no, I’m really not jealous.

I just pointed out the unrequited love thing because right now for you, it’s true. That is the state of your love, and why it’s so overwhelming for you. Until you can express it to the person it’s directed at, you will continue to feel like this. I didn’t mean it in any way to hurt you! I hope that it won’t be unrequited for long!!

How do you know people who know her and speak to her?? You’re in Florida, you said, right? God, I wish I knew people who knew her!! What have they said about her? Not too much I’d assume, unless they think she’s ok with talking about her when she’s not there.

To me, a part (not all) of your love for Grace is like you’re joined, and when she’s not there, by your side, it’s like there’s an aching hole in your soul. It’s like the right way the world should be is for you to be together, and because you’re not, it feels wrong for you. Does that make sense?

That’s the negative side I guess. The positive side is that your love is all encompassing and unconditional. You love her for her spirit and soul. You can feel her energy because you have a depth of love that allows you to feel it even though she’s not physically there with you.

I can see why a lot of people might think it’s an “impossible dream” that you and Grace could be together, but I sort of…it’s not impossible. I mean, you’re in America, you know people…I’m over here in Australia but if I ever came to America and were to go to her art shows, I wouldn’t feel it impossible that we could meet and she could find something in me that she liked and could connect with…I think we’d be on the same wavelength in many ways if the timing and mood (each of our moods) was right. So…why is it impossible for you? I know it’s not. And once you meet, who knows what could happen…

Here’s what I think, in practical terms. You have to get some sort of definite signal in the physical sense. Like a letter from her or an email, or word from the people who know her…and / or you have to meet her in person. Be in the same area as her for enough time for something to happen. This could mean simply meeting her and clicking to the extent that you don’t need to spend a lot of time with her. You could continue your relationship (the initial stages of friendship leading to some sort of “courtship”) from a distance. Or else you’d need to spend time physically with her for that to happen and for your relationship to progress. Either way though, eventually if anything was to go beyond the first stages, you’d need to be where she is. Moving to LA or whatever. Or Grace moving to FLA (though I’m not sure about the likelihood of that happening). It may take quite a long time to progress to the stage you long for though…but that’s ok. All of it would be amazing, wouldn’t it?
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:57 pm

I really don't like myself that much. (edited my post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 am

I think the people you mention are more inclined to be jealous of Grace, not of you. They’re jealous you feel so strongly about someone. I’m not jealous of you or Grace, rest assured! Lol. If you had these feelings about my girlfriend, THEN I’d be jealous (and very disturbed too. lol)

The people who know Grace and China sound nice. I wish I knew Grace. DAMMIT! Lol. I wish I could just be her friend! That’d be so amazing.

That’s good that you’re willing to move to be with her.

Now it’s just about forging more connections, getting her to know you’re there more through any means you can, and then actually being able to get over there to meet/see her in person and spend any sort of time possible with her.

Oh, and CD, yep, I’m 30! I am wise beyond my years in some ways (I hope!), but very immature in many others.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 am

I really don't like myself that much. (edited post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby okeedoe on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 am

Last edited by okeedoe on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okeedoe

Postby okeedoe on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 am

Last edited by okeedoe on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okeedoe

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 pm

I thought Grace didn’t have anything to do with computers and being online and stuff…

Can you tell me the website she checks?? I’d LOVE to leave a message for her. Oh my god, that would be so nice. I assume it’s a fairly public website if it’s the same one you mentioned a while ago that some weird and horrible people were posting rude messages about Grace? Can you tell me? Even by private msg?

Your vision of the 2 of you at the restaurant, then going home and watching a movie and cuddling, that made me smile involuntarily. That would just be SO good. What a beautiful time and night that would be. How perfect.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 am

Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but the love and the sense of longing Rabbit is describing sound like aspects of spiritual love. That's the big one, the capital-L Love, which some see as an attribute of God.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 am

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:39 am

I'm not talking about Jehovah, CD, so don't worry about it. If you don't know what love I mean, then I don't see how you can understand what happened in San Francisco. You, Rabbit and GS are all talking about love, and I just thought I'd mention that aspect of it. Some of comes through in the group's music, and I wondered if Rabbit was picking up on that. I apologise if this seems a little cold, but this isn't really me, just a computer.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums