Some people bum me out..

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 pm

I really don't like myself. (edited post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:10 am

Hey CD, no, I think she does still smoke. I’m 90% sure of this, sadly.

A lot of other long term smokers have now quit. Stevie Nicks, Marianne Faithfull, etc, but Grace still smokes, naughty girl!

China has a step-daughter, and has been married for a while. That much I know.

Rabbit, I don’t know how I know your love is real. Just from everything you’ve said I guess. (I know it annoys you that I can’t sort of go deeper into why I think certain things or analyse your feelings or dreams more, but I’m just no good at those things!)
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:29 am

Heheh! Well, I'm wondering if maybe the reason you haven't seen her holding a cig lately is cause a lot of the recent pics are from inside art galleries and stuff. You can't smoke inside anywhere anymore.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 am

[quote="graceslick"]Hey CD, no, I think she does still smoke. I’m 90% sure of this, sadly.

I really don't like myself. (edited post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 am

graceslick wrote:I hear ya.

You know what? I was thinking as I was brushing my teeth last night (I get bored doing this and my mind tends to wander) that I think the reason people can’t understand how you really feel about Grace is because for most people it’s a bit like me.

Like…when I was 20 years old I was completely obsessed with Kate Bush. (have you heard of her? 70s and 80s English singer? She appears kinda weird but is actually really nice and normal. People like Tori Amos say she inspired them and stuff) and this lasted until I was about 26, when slowly the obsession began to wane and Stevie Nicks took over. I was totally obsessed with her for years. It was easier in a way to be obsessed with Stevie as opposed to Kate because Kate hadn’t released any new albums and didn’t do anything like tour or do many interviews and stuff, so there wasn’t a lot to “feed” my obsession. But Stevie came here twice in the time I was obsessed. We saw Fleetwood Mac live in 2004 in Brisbane and then Stevie came out for her solo tour in 2006 and we saw her twice then. AMAZING. I still love her SO much, but it’s less of an obsession now. She’s sort of my second best person apart from Grace. Grace is now my obsession.

But you know what, when I first began to feel this for Grace, in April 2007, I fully expected it not to last that long. I was still obsessed with Stevie and was longing for her to come back so I could re-live my “Stevie week” of the year before when she was here in concert. (I took the whole week off work cause her Brisbane concert was on Monday and we went up there during the day and then stayed overnight and went to the fantastic concert, and then went back home the next day, and then on the Wednesday she did the second concert we went to, which was only a 10 minute walk away from our house, so we went for dinner, then we were early so sat on the boardwalk on the beach and stared at the stars and the dark ocean, and then wandered over to the concert hall place and the concert was even more amazing than it was the other night, and then we waited outside the hall for 40 minutes after to try and see her. There were a few others there waiting with us, and she did come out but didn’t stop. She waved and blew kisses as she walked out and then into the car waiting, and kept waving and kissing as they drove her away. Ah, magical. Lol. I didn’t want to spoil my Stevie-ness by going to work the next day and it seemed pointless to go just for Friday, so I had the whole week off. After the concert I was so emotional and overwhelmed I was crying.)

Anyway! So when Grace came on the scene last year, I for some reason thought she’d just be a temporary thing and Stevie would return. But no. As I said, I love Stevie and always will, but Grace is it.

However, for me, I am sort of aware that at some stage in the coming years my obsession for Grace may wane too, and someone else will replace her. Or my love for Stevie will rise again to the top and Grace will be second. You know? This is me. I accept it.

And I think most people may feel this way too, and so can’t understand that you are different.

God, I’ve babbled on about nothing, haven’t I!? Lol

CD, I wanted to say thank you so much for all the photos you’ve been sending to me of Grace. I realised this morning (as I was brushing my teeth actually) that I hadn’t said thank you or anything! So thank you for that. I love them.

graceslick: I believe you are much more articulate than me. I completely identify with lots of the things you've stated in this post. Good job! And pics? Post some! I want to see :lol: !
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm

So you identify? Meaning...you also don't have a complete grasp on my feelings for Grace, either? Heh.

I loved the conversation I had with my friend earlier. She said that most people don't understand because they either don't want to or they've just never loved that deeply before. Now, in your case, I believe it's the latter. I might be wrong, but me. I tried to guess.

I love Grace so much! Awww, look at these pictures I just scanned two nights ago. She's so beautifully cute! *squeal*

And then after, I told my friend that Saturday night was hot and sticky, but in a very romantic way. And then I said "I love Grace so much & I wish I spent that night with her" and her head went RIGHT in the gutter. Which, of course, where mine was at as well as soon as I said it. :D She's the only person I know in person who I can talk about Grace too, and she'll still love me.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:17 pm

OH MY GOD, I LOVE that picture of Grace with the moustache!! Where’d you get it from? It looks like a book. What book!? lol

I am SO behind the times. I thought China still lived in LA. Sooo…she’s in Florida, is she? How far is she from you???? Can you get nearer to her? What part of FL are you again? (you know, Florida is very much like where I live. I live on the Gold Coast which is like Australia’s equivalent of Florida. Or parts of it anyway. Lots of old people come to retire here, lots of white shoes, early bird dinners at Sizzler, lots of hot girls who look like Barbie dolls with bleached hair and year long tans, people wear bikinis and bare feet a lot just wandering around the streets, there’re heaps of theme/fun parks here, the beach is gorgeous and there’re canals and rivers everywhere, it’s kinda like a long snake of stuff along the beach up the coast…it’s quite hot and humid most of the time, and further in land there used to be all this swamp land and stuff. There’s also multi million dollar homes everywhere, but also slum areas.)

Anyway, after that very boring lesson in geography, I must get back to work.

Oh, and yep, CD, nobody can smoke inside anymore in Australia, and some parts of America I think too, definitely California anyway. Here, we can’t even smoke within a certain distance from a door, even if you’re outside! I’m glad I quit.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 pm

LOL, I got it from the Jefferson Starship "Spitfire" album. It was on the sleeve inside, the part that covers the record.
I love the picture of her with the mustache. She looks so beautiful, even with a mustache. God, I'm crazy about that woman, you know? I just can't get over how much I really love her. I think she is the greatest human being to ever live. I really love her. God, and Saturday night was so amazing. It truly was. It really made me realize, that night, how truly solid my love for her is. It isn't fleeting, it never goes away and comes back. It's always there, and that is a first. I've never felt so deeply for anyone in my life. I love Grace so much. I say that A LOT, and I know that. But gah...she's so fantastic!

She makes me smile/grin/blush BIG time, and I look like a grinning idiot walking down the street. Grace makes my insides flutter and and knot up and swirl around...my heart gets all funky feeling and I feel as if my heart is swimming or something. You ever feel that, that your heart is swimming in love? There is also this dance in my step too. I didn't notice it before, but there is. My speech is all funny; it sounds breathy and just...well, excited. Squeaky. As if you can't talk fast enough because your brains are moving faster than you are. It's this indescribable speech impairment that only Grace can make me do. And my brains are just knocked out. Logic is out the window. There are no words in ANY language that can explain just how much I love her. That's why you'll see my say "I love Grace so much" in my posts, because it is the only thing that really gets the point across.

GAH, I REALLY LOVE GRACE!!!!!!! ENRWLEHLWEJHR~!!!!!!!
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SummerOfLuv67 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Okay, I just registered even though I've been viewing this forum for several years now...But after reading this thread I'm going to throw in my two cents here:

PsychedelicRabbit: I am entirely convinced that you are a stalker! I have been reading the last 18 pages or so, and I honestly must admit that I am really concerned. Perhaps people have trouble understanding your feelings for Grace because it is SICK! It is not healthy!!! Have you even considered that? My guess is no. But after reading some of the comments you have made here I don't know how someone could not be at least a little fearful. You have a very slippery grasp on reality, my friend.
SummerOfLuv67

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Oh no, I'm not a stalker. Seriously, I'm not. I'm very shy. I know my love for her is strong, but trust me on this. I don't have plans to stalk anybody in my lifetime. Please, if you don't have an open mind, then why talk to me? You know I get really hurt by things like this. Maybe you feel as if you are "helping" me, but you're hurting me.

All I wanted to do was share my love for Grace. I didn't want to cause an issue with this. I didn't want people to believe I am a crazy stalker. I'm not. I'm a normal girl, who is very much alone, who is in love with Grace.

I never thought that it was weird to open up my heart on a forum. It's normal for me to do this. I might have to delete this thread. This is getting so out of hand. People are actually signing up on this board simply to tell me I'm fucked up.

I really don't like myself at the moment.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SummerOfLuv67 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:06 pm

My intentions aren't to make you feel bad about yourself. I sincerely hope that you do get some help, because I believe you need it. If that sounds mean, it isn't meant to. I could go through the comments you have made and point out the exact reasons for why I believe you are a stalker; but I honestly think that would be pointless. Keep in mind though that many stalkers start out by stalking family members, and then they progress to the actual object of their obsession. Family members are much more vulnerable, so they are easier targets. I know because I have studied this stuff.

Anyways, please understand I am just concerned, that's all. And by the way, I have been wanting to register for a long time but just never had the time until recently. My registering has nothing to do with you.
SummerOfLuv67

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:10 pm

I don't stalk anybody. I don't stalk family members, I don't stalk friends, I don't stalk anybody. I don't want to. I love Grace, but I'm seriously alone. I'm so...why does nobody believe me when I say that I only love her? I don't mean to cause trouble, I really don't. I know some of the things I said come off very wrong/strong, but I don't mean them in the way you took it. I'm not at all who you think I am. I'm very much alone and misunderstood. I don't need help, because I am fine. What I need is someone who cares and who understands. You obviously aren't that person, though. :( :(

god, i wish someone loved me.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:42 pm

I edited all of my posts. I'm going into a shell now. I opened up my soul to this amazing love that I feel for an amazing woman, and I get shit for it. I'm too sensitive to be as open as I am.

Bye bye.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 am

Oh Rabbit. *hugs*

I wish you felt better about yourself. You have no reason to feel bad or unloved. You are loved.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:10 am

I've been thinking about this, SlicklyDickly and Summerofluv (mainly Summerofluv)...

I think that what you're saying is justified for you. I understand why you think what you do, and the points you raise are valid, however...

They are YOUR opinions and your opinions only. You're entitled to your opinions of course, but there is no necessity to push them on anyone else, including the subject of your posts, Psychedelic Rabbit.

What exactly did either of you really hope to achieve in your posts? Saying someone is "sick" and "needs help" and is "a stalker"? I don't think Rabbit is a stalker. She comes across as someone gentle, kind, open and full of love. Even if I did think she was delusional or sick or whatever, it's not my place to come on here and say so.

How do you think your posts have made Rabbit feel? I think it's quite obvious how she feels now, which is miserable, misunderstood and hurt. I assume this wasn't your intention, but again I ask what did you intend to achieve when you said those things? Did you honestly think Rabbit would read those words and suddenly "wake up" and be like, "Ohhhh, I see! I AM sick. I DO need help. I see the light now. Thank you!" I don't think so.

You just wanted to put your two cents in, which again, I do understand. I love putting my two cents in, as I'm doing right now in fact, however I watch what I say (most of the time) so as not to hurt others. I weigh up the PURPOSE of what I am about to say and try and determine whether or not there even IS a purpose in my post. In this case, there was NO productive purpose to your posts as all they've done is upset someone who was already vulnerable.

Of course, feel free to continue to give your two cents. But be aware that in doing so (about this subject anyway) you will be hurting another person.

Anyway...hey Rabbit, you know in the David Letterman interview where he asks her to move her chair closer or shift the chair cause it's on a slant or something? And she's all sort of baffled and vague and sort of looks blank? I love that. She's so adorable there.
graceslick

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums