Some people bum me out..

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Some people bum me out..

Postby graceslick on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 am

OOPS! I just realised instead of writing "in actual fact" in my last post, I wrote "in actual FACE". Oh dearie me! :oops: lol
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:32 am

I really like you, CD...but WHAT!? lol :shock:
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:20 am

I really don't like myself. (edited post)
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Hoooooo boy - did I ruffle some feathers? I certainly didn't mean to and I'm very very sorry if I offended. I hope you can tell that was not my intention. I didn't mean to 'belittle' your love for Grace - I was using my life experiences and what I've learned to try to help you. I was simply attempting to help you understand yourself and your unhealthy infatuation, but I can see you have all the understanding you'd ever want and you don't need anyone "Dr. Philling" you.

A simple "hey I get what you're saying, but thats not what is going on in my situation, please don't comment on my life that you don't know about" would have sufficed. Instead you go on a long multiple post rant about how upset you are. (red flag #1) Its not a wonder you haven't any friends - step back and take a look at how you react to things.

You know, you need a serious reality check. You are infatuated with Grace. You are in love with someone (i'm assuming) you don't even know and doesn't even know you exist. and you know what? You'd better hope she doesn't read everything you post about her. If she were reading all your fantasies about her - it would seriously freak her out. oh, how deep and twisted this infatuation must go....its bordering on stalking behavior. Truth is - nobody wants to be obsessed over - it lowers the other person's value. There needs to be a balance of love and self respect.

Don't bother fleeing this board, I have said my three cents and will post no longer. I am not trying to hurt you, I'm just being very blunt and honest which is what someone like you needs.
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:25 pm

I do feel alone, though. I am so hurt right now, you have no idea.

I don't want Grace to hate me. I don't want her to get scared by me. All I did was love her. Why is it that love is expected to scare people, yet hatred is seen as a natural thing? Why does it have to be that way? What if Grace actually welcomes my being in love with her?

I feel so alone and hated, you have no idea.
God, I really hope Grace wouldn't hate me. But now that I've read Slickly's post, I feel that she would.

:( I feel so.......empty.
Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:38 pm

But I just feel that she wouldn't. I mean, I feel so shitty. My birthday is coming up, my first one without my Grandfather. Christmas is coming up, the first one without my Grandfather. I just got done spending the night at my Grandmother's so I could pass out Halloween candy for her (she was afraid to)...I've been so overwhelmed with sadness in my life. I want some happiness.

The one good thing going, THE ONE GOOD THING LEFT IN LIFE, Grace....that is the one thing people are now trying to take away from me. I don't want it to be that way. I don't want this. I love Grace. Why can't I love her? What is so wrong with loving her? I am happy loving her, I'm not depressed loving Grace. What depresses me are the people who hurt me.

I could use a hug and a good cry.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Come on Psychadelic....

Look at what has happened here. I came here and saw someone in need, and posted something I thought would help - not to tear anyone down, but b/c I thought my own experience could help someone in some way. Then you get all P O'd at me saying i'm "Dr. Philling" you and "belittling" your love for Grace Slick. Then you make it seem that I'm purposely trying to hurt you!!! That was NOT the case at all. Like I said you could have just told me that you didn't appreciate my advice. Then when I respond because I feel like I was attacked - you say you hate people because of the type of post I had posted.

Take that post for what it was in the first place - an attempt to reach out to you! Albeit a completely off base one. I know I don't know you and know nothing about you, and I wasn't saying that what you're going through is exactly the same as what I did. I've already apologized and said I didn't mean what you interpreted my post as. There is no need for you to hate all people. what I attempted to do was good, although foolish. Now you sound as if you're about to go off the deep end? You're right - i do not understand. And I apologize again for attempting to.
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm

And I am sorry as well that I said things that made you cry. I find Grace very attractive as well - even at her age, so I can understand that and I don't find it weird at all, I really don't even though there is a 44 year difference between she and I.

I understand more than you know.
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 pm

You have to understand that I had felt attacked to and was partly responding because of that. I will be very honest about what I meant:

I myself cannot understand how someone can be "in" love with someone that doesn't know them. "in" love requires 2 people.

What I CAN understand is your attraction to her. Some people would find it weird that an adolescent could be attracted to a much older person, but I can understand it completely.
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:18 pm

PsychedelicRabbit

Postby SlicklyDickly on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Well, why don't you ask your friends to arrange a meeting with her, or at least a phone call. Has she ever responded to any of your messages??
SlicklyDickly

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Last edited by PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PsychedelicRabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums