Defending My Grace Obsession

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Defending My Grace Obsession

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:00 pm

LOL. It is more realistic for me, given that I actually sent her the letter. I've got ties to Grace as well. But still, the whole her falling in love with me? I never say never. Not on anything. I don't know her sexuality that much, I know in the past she's dated guys and is pretty celibate now.

I let my mind wander. People are to realistic, and they don't let their minds wander. Yes, accept the reality, but explore the things that you want to daydream and dream. Not a day goes by where I don't daydream of holding her and being with her, but I also know the reality of it. Yes, she's 52 years my senior, but who cares? Let love rule life, not restrictions. Just be who you are, love who you are to love. I'm in love with Grace, regardless of her age. I think she is beautiful, still. She's so beautiful. :) And I don't think that being with her is unrealistic. No, it isn't. You can do anything, but logic tells you otherwise.

Something CAN come of it, and I know I've been saying that I have these ties to Grace and all that. I shouldn't, so I'm sorry, but I just find that nothing is ever unrealistic. Ever. If you dream it (and Ive had tons of dreams that are predicting things related to this), you can definitely make it happen.

I love Grace soooo much. I love her. Mmmm.
I'm glad I found a place where I can verbalize that and be understood more.

Aww, I love her.

But you know what? I do hate being dragged back into reality. My head is in the clouds SO MUCH that I actually get sad and discouraged by it. Thank my moon in Pisces for that.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:13 pm

What are your ties to Grace, Rabbit!?!?!?!?!!?? Are you related to her somehow? I wish I was. Lol. *delusional* My ancestors do descend from the same place her’s do and some people say I look a bit like her, but meh. Wishful thinking!

Nah, she’s definitely not gay. She has said many times though that things would be easier if she were, cause no guys want an old woman. Lol. But sadly no, she’s just not. *sigh of longing*

Oh, I hear ya with the daydreaming things and letting your mind wander and not worry too much at those times about reality. I do this, believe me. For me though as well, it’s a bit weird to really sort of…allow myself to feel the whole strength of the daydreams because I’ve been with my partner for over 7 years and don’t ever want to leave her, but…then there’re these daydreams about Grace. They’re never sexual or anything. They’re just like, incredibly close, intimate sort of best friendship/companionship type things…but then I sort of think of my partner and wonder to myself, what do I feel about this? I have this sort of relationship with her. If somehow in crazyland, these daydreams about Grace could actually be true, what would I actually want? Who would I want? You know?

Mmm. I get sad and sort of almost feel this sinking sick feeling when I am dragged back to reality. It stinks. Lol.

I don’t know what my moon is. I want my chart done one day. All I know is I’m a Libra. (if you know anything about that stuff, I was born at 10.23pm on 29 September 1978) lol
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Put it this way. I think if you met the right person, no matter the gender, you'd most likely fall for them. So, if we met and she liked me, there is a possiblity that she'd fall for me. Likewise, if a guy I met were to make me feel as fantastic as Grace makes me feel, I'd probably go for it. I highly doubt that'd ever happen, I'm a total lesbian. But I'm just saying hypothetically.

So, I never say never. And also, people can say anything they want. Maybe internally, Grace likes girls but doesn't admit it? Who knows? The fact that she says "I wish I were gay" is an obvious statement, but it can also mean many different things, psychologically speaking. I mean, subconciously. Meh, I don't know. I do read people. I've read Grace. So has my friend, who also has the gift I've got.

I know I'm new and it might be hard to take all this in, the whole psychic who reads people business. But I do it, and it's something I live with.

Plus, there are signs that have said to do this. The dreams I've had of Grace are very detailed and very elaborate. They're psychic dreams, the prophetic kind. Usually, prophetic dreams are vivid. If you want to read the dream I'm talking about, the one with Grace...
http://insanepsychotic.livejournal.com/55180.html

I keep getting these signs, both from people and by dreams and the whole 9 yards, to tell Grace. So I sent her the letter. I sent her the letter you read, which is why I want to know what you thought of it.

Your moon sign is Virgo, by the way.
And no, I'm not related to her, but I know people, you know?
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks for that, CD.

Rabbit, I find it really interesting that you can read people…can you read me? lol. What do you need in order to read people at least fairly accurately? You’ve got my weird pics on the other thread, heheh.

What did you get from reading Grace? Or is it private? If it is, I respect that.

I’m just reading your dream…*still at work, dammit!* I wish I could stay home and listen to Grace and JA and read about Grace all day! Stupid work!

BAHAAHA! Sorry. I just read your name was Princess Consuela Bananahammock! Love that name from Friends, heheh!

Wow (again, lol)…that dream is interesting to say the least. Lol. Was it a bad aura dream or a nice aura dream? You know what I mean? Some dreams have a really bad/dark feel/aura to them? I would think it’d be pretty dark, except for Grace. She’d make it a happier/warmer feeling dream perhaps.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 pm

I get that, CD. I understand why you feel that way.

You are welcome to stay here. Nobody’s saying you’re not. Just talk about Grace and JA. Not other members or other things, ok?
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Yeah, but nobody’s saying anything bad about Grace…why get jealous or angry?

Something else I love about Grace, just to continue my rambling posts of adoration, is how she is SO incredibly talented, but plays it down. She always says she’s not really that good at anything…you know, she says things like she can sing loud but not that well and yet I think her voice is SO gorgeous and amazing beyond belief! She could play the piano, bass guitar, the recorder…that’s pretty damn good! Yet she thinks she’s not really very talented. HA! And she’s so smart. And gorgeous. Ah, so many things to love. *drool*
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 am

She sure did! Lol

I’ve read from various people in books about Grace and JA that she didn’t ever complain. How cool is that!? I LOVE HER!
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 am

graceslick wrote:Thanks for that, CD.

Rabbit, I find it really interesting that you can read people…can you read me? lol. What do you need in order to read people at least fairly accurately? You’ve got my weird pics on the other thread, heheh.

What did you get from reading Grace? Or is it private? If it is, I respect that.

I’m just reading your dream…*still at work, dammit!* I wish I could stay home and listen to Grace and JA and read about Grace all day! Stupid work!

BAHAAHA! Sorry. I just read your name was Princess Consuela Bananahammock! Love that name from Friends, heheh!

Wow (again, lol)…that dream is interesting to say the least. Lol. Was it a bad aura dream or a nice aura dream? You know what I mean? Some dreams have a really bad/dark feel/aura to them? I would think it’d be pretty dark, except for Grace. She’d make it a happier/warmer feeling dream perhaps.

Well, she seems like she is open to loving a girl. That's what I meant. Even people I know who know her say that she seems that way. I mean, she isn't running around saying "I'm a big lesbian" now, because she isn't. But if she were to meet the right girl, she'd probably go into a relationship with her. I think Grace, if she met the right girl, would go into a relationship with her. I think she has attractions to girls, maybe moreso now that she is celibate and not really in a relationship. So it might be on her mind more or something.

By the way, that is not meant to offend her or anyone who reads that^. I am just saying that I got that by reading her. I'm pretty accurate about people, and it's not like I want to "expose" her, or make anyone mad at me. I'm very sensitive to that, so I avoid getting hurt. :)

GS, if you want me to tell you more about my reading, I'll PM you.

The dream with Grace was very...fun. Light. Not dark in the least, not even the part where she was crying. It was very light, because love was EVERYWHERE. It was the biggest sense of the word, love. And I felt it from Grace and I felt my own love for her. I breathed love in that dream.

So, I did send Grace the letter due to the positive signs I got in the dream, the people telling me I should tell her (whenever I tell someone I love Grace, they ask me if I've told her I'm in love with her), and there is a subconcious feeling that maybe I should.
So I am asking you. Do you think Grace will like the letter I've written her?
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:32 am

YAY Rabbit, you're back!! (what time is it where you are???)

I have to say I agree with that part of your reading of Grace. I can't really articulate it, but I feel it myself too.

I would LOVE it if you'd PM me with more about your Grace reading and also if you could read me? That'd be excellent if you could. :mrgreen:

I think that if Grace read your letter, that she would be...hmm. I'm trying to think...it'd all be good feelings, definitely, but I'm just trying to work out more specifically how she may feel and how she'd take it...

I think she'd be quite surprised MAYBE at the strength of the feelings, but then I don't really know (these days anyway) how much correspondence she would receive that'd be similar, but not as expressive or intense...she may be surprised that someone who is 16 knows who she is enough to feel this strongly about her, and I think she may be pleased to see someone feels like that about her as a PERSON not just because of her music or her art or stuff...I mean, obviously those things are a part of her and she creates them but some people ONLY like people because of what they do not who they are, you know?

I'm not expressing myself very well, darn it!

PM me!!
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm

graceslick wrote:YAY Rabbit, you're back!! (what time is it where you are???)

I have to say I agree with that part of your reading of Grace. I can't really articulate it, but I feel it myself too.

I would LOVE it if you'd PM me with more about your Grace reading and also if you could read me? That'd be excellent if you could. :mrgreen:

I think that if Grace read your letter, that she would be...hmm. I'm trying to think...it'd all be good feelings, definitely, but I'm just trying to work out more specifically how she may feel and how she'd take it...

I think she'd be quite surprised MAYBE at the strength of the feelings, but then I don't really know (these days anyway) how much correspondence she would receive that'd be similar, but not as expressive or intense...she may be surprised that someone who is 16 knows who she is enough to feel this strongly about her, and I think she may be pleased to see someone feels like that about her as a PERSON not just because of her music or her art or stuff...I mean, obviously those things are a part of her and she creates them but some people ONLY like people because of what they do not who they are, you know?

I'm not expressing myself very well, darn it!

PM me!!

LMAO. Here, in Florida, it's 4:21 PM EST my time. When I replied to you in the morning the last time, it was 6:30 in the morning. (Obviously, or I wouldn't have said morning, yeah?! :D)

When I read people, it usually isn't an intentional thing. I am very empathic; I feel what others feel (both through a gut instinct and actually feeling it myself), know what they will say before they say it, know who they are as a person, and I can also sometimes do thier personal history to explain why that person is the way they are. It's all a gift I have, and it's something that is either turned on or it isn't. And today, it is. It has been a lot recently. I can't predict the future, though. Haha. That's an entirely different psychic.

With Grace, I just feel a lot of emotions. She is a very emotional person, and whether she means to or not, she puts out a huge emotional energy. But you have to really look out for it, because it can be well hidden at times. She's covered up herself a lot to protect her emotions, so it's not as easy. She's got a bit of a guard up, and I know that because the first time I got almost nothing from her. So, if you pay attention, it is there, but she is so secretive and very protective of her emotions. She doesn't want to be hurt. Aww. *hugs her*

I'll PM you when I'm done with this message, and I'll try to read you. Pictures help me, so I'll read your posts and look at your picture to be more accurate. Just telling you so you'll know.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been told that many people think she'll love it and that she'll respond positively to the letter. I think she will, but of course waiting makes me a nervous wreck. I was told that she'd be surprised that someone who is 16 would be in love with her. So, I do expect the surprise, a wee bit anyway. But maybe more 16 year olds talk to her? I know, through reading many a comment on Youtube, that kids do think she's hot. But it's only her in '66-'70, you know? I just read a comment where someone thought she was beautiful in '84, and that is about it. Which is crazy, because Grace is beautiful all the time.
She has such a beautiful soul, so also don't mistaken my "Grace is beautiful" 's as an appearance comment. It's also about who she is as a person, yes. :)
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby Susan Butcher on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:46 am

Thanks for that, CD. It seems strange to me how these "layers" get mixed up on the Internet. People, who often won't use their real names, don't seem to mind discussing their dreams and fantasies with total strangers. It's a kind of anonymous intimacy, like a dark nightclub in a red-light district. Instead, I wish it was like a party at a friend's house.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby graceslick on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:25 am

Yeah, I hear ya Susan. I'm like everyone else (well, most people). I reveal almost anything about myself online, but NOTHING in person. A total closed book in real life.

I met my partner online and was scared to meet in person, not so much because I was worried we wouldn't get along or she wouldn't be who I thought she was (although that DID scare me because obviously there was a huge risk that my perception of her was completely inaccurate as it was totally one sided as we didn't even speak on the phone or anything prior to finally meeting in person), but more because I was worried I couldn't be who I was online to her. Meaning all open and funny and gregarious and blah, blah.

Anyway...see? Why'd I just blab all that there to you (and others here), complete strangers? Meh.

Rabbit, I just sent you a rather long PM. lol

PS. I also want to hug Grace when I think of her being sad or hurt. lol
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Bump

Bleeeeeeeeh.

Was my letter good? I'm so nervous!
What will Grace think of it!?
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby graceslick on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Your letter was excellent, Rabbit! Lol. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure she’ll really like it. I have my fingers crossed that she will respond to you…or at least read it and feel good about it.
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:26 am

graceslick wrote:Your letter was excellent, Rabbit! Lol. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure she’ll really like it. I have my fingers crossed that she will respond to you…or at least read it and feel good about it.

Thanks. :)
I mean, I have confidence that it'll go well, but I am so nervous. I mean...what'll happen, you know what I mean?
I wrote it with an intention to tell her how I feel and also to make her feel better about herself, which I've seen to have done. :) So I'm just waiting for her to read it, annnd yes.
I seem to get signs to tell her I love her. So I just went for it. I hope it goes well.
PsychedelicRabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forums