Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Do you know about the past from this forum ?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am

NO !
56%
YES !
44%

Total votes : 9

Re: Who did "destroy" this forum ?

Postby Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I would like to know it now before my account is gone. Yes, my dear shitmouse i
am gone after monday. Have a party for that !.I do not want to share any space
with sick drugkiddies anymore. This thing will be available for 30 days.

There is NO other choice ! So, you don't need to say a word... just vote...

It shows me how much you and others support DISCRIMINATION.

So, CD, you are saying that anyone that disagrees with out supports discrimination? :lol: :lol:
Well, I am discriminating against old men from Holland that are anti-Airplane, attack other members by calling them racist, and that love to destroy forums. That means I am voting for you, CD!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya back here on Monday!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Susan Butcher on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 am

False dichotomy, CD! The forum is not destroyed; it's just become embarrassing. And a bit disturbing. Angry outbursts and delusions of persecution make tedious reading. I don't even know why I'm pointing this out, because you probably won't believe me.
"I ain't got the blues no more I said"
Susan Butcher

Postby Susan Butcher on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 pm

All very well, but this topic has zero to do with Jefferson Airplane, and a lot to do with your ego. See you elsewhere in a better mood, hopefully.
Susan Butcher

Postby graceslick on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 am

CD...you really do pain me sometimes, you know that? :(

Right now I'm listening to some sad music (something I attempted to write myself), and I am also sad for other reasons in my own life, but your post...why do you do this? You've done it before. You know what I'm talking about. You start a thread with seemingly the sole purpose of threatening to leave...why? I know you gave your reasons, but...seriously, WHY do you do it? If you want to leave, then go. You will be missed, believe it or not. If you don't want to leave (and forgive me for potentially incorrect assumptions, but I think at least a part of you doesn't want to leave, quite simply because you are still here!), then stay but stop these silly and self-absorbed posts.

Why can't we all just get along? Huh? Why create conflict just for conflict's sake?
graceslick

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 pm

graceslick wrote:CD...you really do pain me sometimes, you know that? :(

Right now I'm listening to some sad music (something I attempted to write myself), and I am also sad for other reasons in my own life, but your post...why do you do this? You've done it before. You know what I'm talking about. You start a thread with seemingly the sole purpose of threatening to leave...why? I know you gave your reasons, but...seriously, WHY do you do it? If you want to leave, then go. You will be missed, believe it or not. If you don't want to leave (and forgive me for potentially incorrect assumptions, but I think at least a part of you doesn't want to leave, quite simply because you are still here!), then stay but stop these silly and self-absorbed posts.

Why can't we all just get along? Huh? Why create conflict just for conflict's sake?

Ditto. Ego and all that? Just drop it. Stop posting all this stuff. It's getting old. Either you want to stay here or you don't. Decide which one you'd prefer.

But other than that, can't we just stop all this and move on? This has been going on for WAY to long, and honestly it's old. Just get along, please??
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Re: Love the one your with ?

Postby graceslick on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Exactly. I don’t mind a bit of conflict sometimes. I must admit I myself am perhaps a sociopath of sorts in that I sometimes find myself bored without arguments or debates, but what I also find incredibly boring is all this crap that’s been going on here for months.

CD, one thing I also wanted to say is that I notice you post quite regularly, asking about the reasons why people aren’t posting on here as much anymore, and moaning about it. And every time I read this, I shake my head and think to myself, HELLO? Is this guy for real? How many hundreds of posts and threads have been started that are either weird, incoherent, vaguely psychotic, egocentric, BORINGLY repetitive or argumentative. And ALL of them started by CD. Why? WHY?

CD, you have a lot to offer this forum, with your intense interest and devotion to JA and Grace especially, and your ability to find rare footage online, but STOP WITH THE NONSENSE POSTS! THIS is why people don’t post here as much anymore. It’s definitely why I don’t.
graceslick

Postby Susan Butcher on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Absolutely! If one of us lays off posting for a couple of days, CD starts fretting that those rude boys have scared us off, and we get another bunch of angry posts. I'm a grown woman and I don't need King Arthur and his flaming sword of righteousness to protect me!
Last edited by Susan Butcher on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Susan Butcher

Postby graceslick on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Yeah. I can hold my own if “rude” men start making remarks I don’t care for. I haven’t actually even noticed anything being said that I don’t like apart from CD-related things.
graceslick

Stop fucking with the subject header, CD!

Postby Susan Butcher on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 am

And stop changing your previous posts, too! I feel like you're trying to make us look like idiots. Hey, Mr. Moderator! COOEE!
Susan Butcher

Re: A question !

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:15 pm

I don’t feel like he’s trying to make us look like idiots. I just feel he writes something stupid/weird/obscene and then even he realises he’s gone too far and changes it. He’s done that to me in private messages too. I’ve received several messages over the past few months that are just blank or edited to nothing. I really wonder what the hell he said that he then decided was too bad for me to read. Lol.

I feel bad though…if CD is around and reading this, don’t think I don’t like you. I do like certain parts of you. I think you’re generally a nice guy. I do think you go a bit far on here with some of your posts and perhaps have a bit of a slightly skewed perception of things, but do know that we’re not all against you…it does sound like this though and I’m sorry for that.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:29 pm

I’m not really going to respond directly to that post CD, because you won’t understand what I say. I have tried to respond to you (with regard to these sorts of posts) calmly and rationally and be honest with you, but you twist my words and so there is no point in trying to explain how I feel anymore.

I am happy to converse with you when you post normal things or things concerning JA or Grace. That is all.
graceslick

Postby Susan Butcher on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:50 am

60s bubbles? Escape from reality? Don't you realize that the world of evil, crime, and creepy perverts you describe is inside a much larger bubble? Have you any idea how small this Earth is?!
Susan Butcher

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:54 am

Ah...yeah. Anyway...

Getting back to the previous posts...CD, I'm insulted you think we don't know about discrimination, pain, the REAL WORLD. I laugh at that statement!

You think I don't know what it feels like to be discriminated against? Try being gay! Even in this so called modern society, we don't have equal right. I can't marry my partner. GREAT FUN, eh?! My choices are...I can be myself and be discriminated against my whole life, or be alone forever and unhappy. GEE WHIZ, WHICH TO CHOOSE!?

You think I don't know pain? SO many of my family and loved ones have died, I am actually now RELIEVED that there's really only my parents, partner and best friend left who I actually really would care a lot about if they died. Nobody else is left! GREAT, HUH!?

Don't make generalisations you can't back up.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 am

Ok.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:21 am

It's ok. You don't have to keep your distance over everything...
graceslick

Next

Return to Open Forums