.

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm

This thing has carried on long enough. DonRico said some very mean things to graceslick, but it is only because he thinks you are graceslick, CD. That doesn't justify it, and I'm not defending him. But to keep going on and on about this "discrimination" thing only brings more attention to it. As far as asking roman to delete your account, I think everyone will call your bluff. How many times have you said that now? And what is the deal bringing up drugs again? DonRico has not brought them up. You make it out that anyone that has ever done drugs is an ignorant fool "drugkiddie". This isn't meant to start a new argument, but please don't "discriminate" against members of this forum that have a different opinion than you, or those that lived through the sixties that have done drugs in the past. There may be a lot of people like that that would feel put off by being called a "drugkiddie" because they lived the epitome of sixties hippie life like the Airplane.

If I had to guess, I would say DonRico is not discriminating against women, but against you. Again, the whole reason he said that about graceslick is because he thought it was your alias. I'm not choosing sides because that only compounds the problem, but if I had to, I would agree with you CD. There is no point posting that kind of thing that DonRico did against someone no matter their gender or whatever. I have read the posts.

And I have also read the posts from roman, and he wants this to stop! Even if DonRico is discriminating against someone, don't try to change this from a Jefferson Airplane forum to an Anti-Discrimination forum by editing all your old posts and starting new topics to perpetuate the argument. You really are making this discrimination thing a drama.

One of you, or both of you, needs to be the grownup and put an end to this. Just forget about the whole thing and move on.

The only reason I feel I needed to say this is because roman has asked this to stop at least twice for this one argument, and I understand his position of not wanting to have to police this forum. He shouldn't have to go around deleting posts because of the garbage you guys post to each other.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Don’t worry CD, no one here expects you to leave this forum for good. Although it seems many have left for good because of you. Take a look at this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1634&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Do you know what happened to Acid Wolf? Maybe CD didn’t like her name. Maybe CD thought or sig was too psychedelic? So CD decided to make a fight with her. Nothing new. She hasn’t been here for a while, and I’m sad that it is so.

Once you come back here as CD, CD2, King Arthur, or whatever alias you may be using, you will prove me right as usual.
:)
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:15 pm

And why are you discriminating against Muslims in your last post? Let's see, you have discriminated against Muslims, hippies, and that's only in this one post. You're on a roll CD!

Of all people to talk about anti-discrimination, CD, you are the most closed minded individual here.

You can keep your Dutch laws, international laws, and all that crap to yourself. I’m not one to follow laws and obey authority, sorry. Big Brother hasn’t brainwashed me. If something is wrong as I see it, I don’t do it. If something is right as I see it, I don’t care what the law says, I’ll do it if I please. Any Airplane listener should agree with me in at least some sense. You give a whole new meaning to the song Lawman.

Do you even know what discrimination is, CD? It is treating other people differently without a fair and proper reason. Race and gender are not reasons to discriminate, but there certainly are good reasons. I will discriminate against a neocon, a capitalist pig, a lawman, and any other persons such as yourself that want a world in which there exists no memory of the sixties whatsoever, except maybe for a few Airplane songs to help them fall asleep!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:24 pm

By the way, since you seem to be just as fascinated with Orwell as myself, may I just say that a casual reader may view it as just a book, but for others it means much more. It is what is happening in america and in a lot of other places all over the globe. It is an assault on everything that the sixties represents and what the Airplane stands for. It is becoming reality. Discrimination against races, genders, etc is bad, and there are laws against it, which is good. A totalitarian state, martial law, attacks by the government on its own people, that is bad too, but instead of laws against such things, soon it will be against the law to fight back, to think for oneself, and to try to prevent such things from happening. I have a feeling CD would welcome these new laws.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I did what ? Did i say it was wrong if you would live in moslim country ?
I did only say you would need to learn the koran ! Is that wrong arshole ?
What did show you that it would be shit to live in a molim country ?

Drugkiddies are BLIND STUPID and LAZY...

This one is for Roman or anybody else who like to know about this goddamn shit.

This sick bastard did it a long time ago to ; READ IT you LAZY !

http://www.jeffersonairplane.com/ja-air ... ?f=1&t=316

Just a bunch of stupid drugkiddies here...


Would you please point out the purpose of posting a link to that thread? I read the entire thing, except for the other post links you had in there, I'm not on a rabbit chase after all. Anyway, all I got out of it was someone posting links to their own website, like Charles Webster Baer, and DonRico called her out on it. I saw no discrimination there against women. Please try to prove your head is not up your butt and explain the purpose of posting those links.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Now i know it again why this forum fucked up.

New members have to read shit from Dormouse & DonnyShitBoy Rico...

Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugsDrugs drugs drugs drugs drugs

Not a single topic about some cool stuff...
IF i stard one ?... what does this have to do with jeffersons ?


You did a nice post, but why do you ignore it ?
Because COWARDS shit their pants before they do something...
I didn't know it... is the only shit they can say...

Goodnight... know-it-all-drugkiddie...


Nothing I have talked about had anything to do with drugs, CD. You are the one to bring it up. Drugs have nothing to do with this conversation, so please stop discriminating against me and anyone else you think are drugkiddies.

As for your discrimination against Muslims, you would have no reason to bring them up in a negative light if you were not discriminating.

And if you were concerned with the lack of Jefferson Airplane related discussions, why do you insist on creating these threads where you go off into attacking others?
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Ok fucked up drugkiddie, blind stupid arshole...
Donny shit boy, just like you...

A woman shows up...at this place..
She just liked to show her web site... her link is gone... why not ?...this place is shit now.

Stare at yer tits seems to be normal usual here ...
I could post TONS of that shit... no one would read it...

Seems te be normal here... drugkiddies... they even don't know what education is.
(something to eat... food for thought or.....feed your head for dummys)

Sexual discrimination... You dumb arshole don't know about it...
It seems to normal here... again...and again...

IF this forum would be in Holland from a Dutch band ;
YOU dumbmouse & crappy rico would be out of it...


Well, the picture and link were both gone, so I could not make a valid judgement on the matter. But I will advise that maybe someone should not post such a provocative picture when spreading their website in the first place.

Believe me, if this forum was in Holland and from a Dutch band, there would probably be even less members than there is now, so count your blessings.

Feed Your Head For Dummies = For those that want to wonder at the power of words!

Feed Your Head For the Airplane = For those that want to wonder at the power of psychedelia!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:55 pm

What "idea" are you specifically referring to?
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:
Dormouse wrote:What "idea" are you specifically referring to?



That discrimination on this forum is normal.
Because the matter of fact that this beast is alive here !

DonRico, if it was a nice man could have use nice words...
Well, it is about Voodoo chile and Voodoo child..

It is about an e and a d...
Than his reaction... those words are against the law...
Sexual discrimination is against the law...

EVERYBODY who supports THAT is a criminal...
Is very bad stuff... i can write this 99999999999999 x you don't understand me...

IF i could do something ?
IF i would be 1000% that it would not hurt Roman i did a post at a FBI website
about this ! but i don't want to ruin his company.... or be realy an arshole.


NO GO !
I don't want to share a room with you and donny shit boy any longer.
even it is just a computer memory...

So i quit now...
Roman can delete this and other topics from me...
Because they are worth 0,00...


First of all, I never said or implied or thought that discrimination on this forum is common. It is an Airplane forum, discrimination against innocent people should not exist here.

And I don't know about Holland's laws and don't frankly care. But I do know that verbally discriminating against a women is not illegal. I don't even know how that would be possible. If you are saying that his sexual language (such as f--- etc) is illegal, you use those words as well. An example of something that is illegal is a company not giving a woman a job just because she is a woman.
But getting mad a woman, saying some nasty words, and accusing her of being you, although horribly mean, is not illegal, and it is not even discrimination! You are making this whole thing up, CD!

If your account is deleted, or if you just stop posting for a while, you will see that this forum really would be less hate filled. However, I seriously doubt you will quit this forum. Like I said earlier, I'm calling your bluff, and when you return, you will prove me right again.

For someone to want to tell the FBI something like this, your head must be whacked. Why would you do that unless you were right in line for the worship of Big Brother? Government has you so brainwashed, CD, it is shameful for you to show your face here at the Airplane forum.

If that makes me a criminal, may I quote the Airplane?
We are all outlaws in the eyes of america.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 pm

I got this off of Wikipedia under Sexual Discrimination:

Currently, discrimination based on sex is defined as adverse action against another person, that would not have occurred had the person been of another sex. This is considered a form of prejudice and is illegal in certain enumerated circumstances in most countries.


First, note the term action. I don't think that verbal insults against a women over the Internet in a post that the victim party does not have to read and may never read would qualify as a direct action against another person. On top of that, we are not dealing with persons, exactly, we are dealing with screen names, making the action between the two parties even more indirect.

Secondly, note the part that would not have occurred had the person been of another sex. DonRico's horrible reaction would likely have been the same even if he thought graceslick was a man.

Oh, wait, he did think graceslick was a man. Specifically, he thought graceslick was you CD. Anyone that read his first post could easily come to that conclusion. Therefore, your argument, CD, that DonRico's posts were sexually discriminating falls apart, and you are left there holding the pieces!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Additional Note: I don't want to look like I am vigorously defending DonRico. He definitely lost his temper and was very rude to graceslick, who is a very cool person in my book.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:In your country, you could go to a police office monday...

And ask them... if you dare.... they don't bite !
But........ be fair !!!!!!!.... write / print an EXACT copy of Ricos posts !
Show it to your local police office ! DO IT !


Hey, if you want to talk about unjust discrimination, what about racism!! Not all, but many cops discriminate against black people! They shoot them, brutalize them, and arrest them just because they are black, using some other excuse, of course. All other things being equal, you will find that in a given situation, a black suspect is more likely to get shot, arrested, or have a tougher sentence than a white man.

If you want to talk like police are the bearers of justice in this world, that they know the difference between right and wrong, then think again.

Racism is the foulest thing on this Earth. So many have died because of it, and countless lives ruined!
Last edited by Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Again... IF i would not be 100% sure about it i would not even dare to think it.

The words he did use in that situation is WRONG and in Holland
against the law. Believe it or not isn't my problem...

Do you REALY think I would make again shit about something i would not be sure of ?

BEFORE i post something i READ about it...

I am talking about the Dutch police ! ... In Holland !...

NOT every policeman is that what you wrote !!!

Be carefull now boys !!!...edit your post... Roman has a copy ! Thanx...



Well, I don't know the crap laws of Holland. We are talking about america, since that is were the Airplane were born, where this forum is maintained, and where DonRico lives. If Holland being mean to someone because of a misunderstanding is illegal in Holland, that is their problem, not mine.

And I am not saying you are making up these up, I'm just saying you are probably not a lawyer (although that would explain a lot) and are misunderstanding the laws. I am saying I do not think that sexual discrimination explains the situation, as the whole thing is over the internet using screen names and that DonRico didn't know the gender of graceslick. But if you read half of my previous posts, you would have caught onto that.

I am glad you are sending this topic to Roman. I hope that you don't go back an edit all your posts, though, like you always do, so Roman knows you have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of.

I really hope Roman deletes this entire thread! Your garbage bag topics are always trouble, and yet you decide to create them. Why? I don't know.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

CD, I am sorry that I can not speak your language, because you are not understanding what I am saying. Why do you think I am racist or sexist? I am not spreading ideas of discrimination based on such things. The fact that you are saying otherwise is proof that you have lost it. You are the one attacking all other members of this forum. And since you obviously will not stop, something needs to be done.

I think it is stupid that DonRico would post something horrible like that in Bill's Blog. Then roman shut down that thread, which was good. It was YOU CD that started this new thread in the Open Forums, and YOU were the one to perpetuate the argument, and find a way to drag me in the middle of it. This is what people mean when they say you ruin the forum. This forum is not about you.

I hope roman can see what is happening here. I am just calling it out.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, Monday, when, upon your first post of that day, will prove me right that you can not leave the forum.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: About discrimination...

Postby Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I'll try to keep this topic above all others ! As long as possible.....
!


Right there. There is proof CD is not here to share discussions, to talk about the Airplane, the sixties, or music! Proof that CD is only here for himself to spread his own ideas at the expense of the rest of the forum. If this is not spamming, I don't know what is.

This is the kind of thing that hurts the forum CD.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States


Return to Open Forums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron