Pandora Radio

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Pandora Radio

Postby Dormouse on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:37 pm

I came across this website a few days ago. It is amazing, so check it out!

:arrow: http://www.pandora.com/

It is called Pandora Radio. It's a radio music website, but it plays the music you like! It is free, and all you need is an email address. Once you have an account, just type in your favorite artists (Jefferson Airplane, of course), and it will play their music, and also similar bands as well.

It is totally legal from what I understand. They pay a price whenever they play a particular song. This, of course, means you can't listen to exactly to what you want at that moment, and you can only skip a few songs an hour. However, it does a good job on picking songs that are similar to your favorite artists.

A great way to hear new music within the same genre.
Last edited by Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: Open Pandora's Box

Postby psychhead on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:46 am

Dormouse wrote:I came across this website a few days ago. It is amazing, so check it out!

:arrow: http://www.pandora.com/

It is called Pandora Radio. It's a radio music website, but it plays the music you like! It is free, and all you need is an email address. Once you have an account, just type in your favorite artists (Jefferson Airplane, of course), and it will play their music, and also similar bands as well.

It is totally legal from what I understand. They pay a price whenever they play a particular song. This, of course, means you can't listen to exactly to what you want at that moment, and you can only skip a few songs an hour. However, it does a good job on picking songs that are similar to your favorite artists.

A great way to hear new music within the same genre.

Hi dormouse......psychedelic greetings to you :twisted: . I'll check it out asap....in the meantime, you might be interested in a similar site....only for true psychedelic fans of course...
http://www.techwebsound.com/

STAY PSYCHEDELIC! :)
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Re: Open Pandora's Box

Postby Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Apparently, Pandora Radio doesn't work for anyone outside of the US. Sorry. But if you live in the US, give it a try!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: Pandora Radio

Postby psychhead on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah. it's a real pity :(.....anyway, did you get to check out the link I sent above??! It's a good international psych sound with plenty of sound samples and psychedelic goodies!! :)

Robert.
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Re: Pandora Radio

Postby Dormouse on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Oh yeah! I have been really enjoying that too!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Return to Open Forums