Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: My last post here...

Postby Dormouse on Mon May 19, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm sorry about this roman, this was triggered by me. I think everyone here, especially me, thank you for keeping up this forum.

Unlike what CD has been saying, I don't think this forum is only for drug users, because if it was, I couldn't be here. But I did get mad when CD posted immature things on a thread to honor a dead scientist.

I have no issue with the Grace topic at all, I thought it was a good idea. I also didn't have a problem with CD stating his opinion about LSD. He has done so before on the LSD Opinion thread, and that was that, there was no problem. Everyone can have their opinion. The problem started in the Albert Hofmann topic.

I am sorry any of this escalated to such a level, and I apologize to you roman.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: My last post here...

Postby psychhead on Wed May 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Hello all here. Hi to CD, Roman and all the forum members. I'm half a century old (no joke!!) and I'm perfectly aware of my love for psychedelic music. My idea of psych music is NOT about drugs or druggies, but about F.U.N.!!! Psychedelic music is about fun and having fun, listening to music, partying, GIRLS for the boys asnd BOYS for the girls......it's always been like that....since pre-primitive times. If this forum was ONLY about the drugs I wouldn't be here...be ASSURED!! :). I don't know what happened "behind the scenes" and I'm only reading now what Roman posted here about Cd and the whole thing! :o .....it's a surprise for me.
I might be posting a lot here, but that's inspiored by my love for Grace Slick, JA and psychedelic tunes. That's the prime reason I'm here and I love it here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I'm not a teen anymore trying to get the post count high.....I mean , i only started using a pooter like 10 yrs ago.....so that is NOT MY purpose. I just want to share the good vibes with everyone here....and that means EVERYONE.

Rob
"Either you're on the bus or you're not!" :mrgreen: :wink:

Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Re: My last post here as CD.

Postby Dormouse on Wed May 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Honestly, I am glad to know you are not leaving the forum. 15 edits for one post! That must be a record. But seriously, you have been good to this forum, although a bit confrontational. As I have said before, I wish both of us could agree to disagree and drop this argument. I'm sure anyone that cares has already read what I have posted, and it is still there, unlike most of your responses. If they read my responses, they will also see that you are twisting my words so that they appear to be against Grace.

Really, what would be ideal in my opinion, is that you stay on the forum. Also, if another forum member wants to discuss something that you disagree with, don't start these arguments like this. That is all I am asking. No one here needs you to be giving anti-drug lectures.

By the way, it is good to know you have found Christ!
Seriously, as an atheist, I am deeply saddened.

And for anyone curious, no, LSD does not stick to your spine!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: My last post here as CD.

Postby Dormouse on Wed May 21, 2008 9:18 pm

I have a question for you CD.

In your opinion, what would be the best course of action now? My ideal solution is above, but I want to know what you think. I would like to resolve the conflict to the best of my abilities and come to a sort of compromise.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: Pride, Honour and Paranoia...

Postby Dormouse on Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Sorry, CD, but I'm tired of your slander. I did write those things about Grace, but not to attack her. I am not insisting that Grace should have continued taking drugs, or that her health is not better because she did stop. What I was saying when I wrote that, as I explained to you before, is that their music suffered. I thinkn its clear that after the Airplane, the music produced by Starship was no comparison. That is what I meant when I asked, "A good thing?".

By the way, the religion thing was a joke.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Fri May 23, 2008 1:37 am

By the way, CD, I looked on the back of my copy of Take Me To A Circus Tent, and saw your name. Very cool!
:mrgreen: Someone is jealous! :mrgreen:
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby psychhead on Fri May 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey Rob, i was on that bus to !. But i fell of...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: No worries CD, just "come out and play" again, that's all!!! :):)

Rob
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby graceslick on Fri May 30, 2008 2:23 am

Oh no, here we go again.

CD, you've not heard from me for a while but I have been around. (been busy buying my first home and other such exciting things)

I think I can safely say that myself and others on this forum like you CD, but you can be SO sensitive sometimes!!

I can understand where both you and Doormouse were coming from in your views of Grace. I get Doormouse's point (or is it Roman? Or are they the same person? *lost and dazed as usual*) and actually I was only thinking about that just the other night in fact. I was thinking that the music if JA is really different from the music of JS and then S is completely removed altogether, but the music of JS is more Marty-oriented to me, and more "normal"...less unique. And I thought fleetingly with no sense of guilt at all, that it was probably because of the drugs. And that is not to say that taking drugs automatically = good or interesting music, but in a lot of cases, it simply does.

Now, it also depends on the TYPE of drugs. If you take acid and pot, your music could be more like JA. If you take only speed or coke, your music could be more like JS. It's all drugs though, and Grace wasn't even majorly on them anyway...alcohol was her thing. And that didn't even change from JA to JS, so...I dunno. Nobody is saying Grace should be on drugs or couldn't write good songs when she wasn't on drugs...

I also see where CD was coming from though, in that he obviously loves Grace, like I do. I ADORE HER! I would never want her to be on drugs again. I only want her to be happy, blah, blah...but you know...there is a line between loving someone and feeling sort of protective of them, and taking every post the wrong way.
graceslick

Return to Open Forums