For CD...

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

For CD...

Postby Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 12:37 am

I know you are a fan for garbage bag topics, but the problem is you can't seem to stay in them yourself. So here you go, the perfect place for your drunk rantings. Please use this instead of posting your crap in other, worthwhile threads:

Just to clear up a few things for CD.

First, I think that JA should be for everyone. If you don't like drugs and want to listen to JA, that's fine, although inconsistent. You are right, I am like Ted Nugent fans. I stand behind the band that I love. I hate Ted and will never listen to his music, and I have never heard him before. But because he does something that I strongly morally disagree with and find sickening, I will not listen to his music. I know I would hate it just because of the things he does. If I found drugs so disagreeable, I would feel likewise toward the Airplane, as apparently you should. With the music comes the band, and with the band comes their viewpoints. If you can't handle their thinking, why listen to their music? Since you don't care about the band's viewpoints on issues, I would assume you are a Nugent fan, since what they do outside of their music is not relevant. Well I hate Ted Nugent, and any one that doesn't is an idiot.

By the looks of it, you are an Airplane beginner, so I will try to go easy on you. I know you have a wide taste of music, so it must be hard to devote your time to Airplane listening. If there is one thing that is obvious, it is that you do not support what the Airplane stands for. Your mind is so closed off, there is no way you could possibly come to see the message within their music, and within other sixties music as well. Give it up, I could not even begin to explain it to you.
You can have your opinion and listen to the Airplane, and justify it despite its inconsistency. I don't care. I did not attack you for not liking drugs. That is what you have done to me and others! As soon has the people here started to thank Dr. Hofmann for his contributions, you had to be childish and "blah blah blah So and So are better than all the Hofmanns and Learys put together". Real nice, CD, to post something so immature on a thread dedicated to the memory of someone dead.

Maybe if you were not drunk half the time, you may have learned something from the Airplane. After the sixties, Grace did stop using drugs. A good thing? Jefferson Starship and Starship were shit compared the the High Flyin' Airplane. You can not change history. Drugs were very important in the sixties. No drugs, no music, no sixties. That should be obvious. Feed Your Head, yeah Grace was talking about drugs. I don't need to read a book to tell me that. But if I did, it wouldn't be a book from 1998. The sixties were dead by then, lest you forget. People change over forty years, and maybe not for the better. Maybe Grace does regret doing some things in the sixties, but the Grace I know is still living in the sixties, and she is as close to perfect as a human can get in my opinion. And I know what she meant with Feed Your Head. Don't be such a fool.

And yeah, the forum is dead. No one does post new topics. Do you know why? Kick back and get yourself bloody drunk so your mind can think straight. Lilla started a topic, and look how you spammed it. Why would anyone post a new topic when they know you will come along and start writing shit in it?

Again, you may want to take a big gulp of your finest alcohol, I may be going fast. Think about it. In all of the little feuds here that you keep bringing up, whether with psychhead or morninggloryseed, who is the lowest common denominator? You are CD. Why is it that everyone on this forum gets in a fight with you? Let's see here, psychhead, morninggloryseed, graceslick, acid wolf, and me, just to name a few. All of us are not dipshits.
Last edited by Dormouse on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Re: My Dear Baby CD

Postby psychhead on Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 am

Jefferson Starship and Starship were shit compared the the High Flyin' Airplane.

:D :D :twisted: 8) ....and may I add, JS and S were just too plain electronic with all those COLD synths! :(
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby DonRico1967 on Tue May 13, 2008 6:15 pm

I just think that despite all of our disagreements-- SOMETHING [i.e.: the JA] has brought us all to this JEFFERSON AIRPLANE place.

Some of us may or may not hallucinate vibratory spiritual experiences upon an intergalactic wave-length... (***"WOW!!!"***)

Some of may or may not drink alcohol "drunken" ("YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" ***barf!***)

Or else they may also use / abuse various plant-derived and / or "pharmaceutical" substances in any number of methods... ("Um... Yeah... Alright.... Yeeeaahhh... Cooooooooooollllll... ")

Some of us may do nothing exploratory further than eating a bag of chocolates...

I LOVE the J.A.

I am not here to tell ANYBODY else just what THEY should do with THEIR lives.

"Nothin'

Ain't worth nothin'

But it's FREE...
"

-- "ME & Bobbie McGee"
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
DonRico1967

Postby psychhead on Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 pm

AIRPLANE RUULZZZZZZZZZZZ.....psychedelically!!! :):)
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby graceslick on Fri May 30, 2008 2:39 am

I don't think you have to be particularly into drugs to love the JA music, however I do agree that you can't really HATE drugs or have absolutely no relation to them in your mind.

I am somewhat naive with drugs. I've not done them for a long time and do hate certain drugs (heroin for one thing, and ice), but I myself have had some nice times with pot, and other such things...I can relate, and I find it a nice and/or peaceful and/or fun and/or interesting and strange mood which I also feel with JA music. So yeah, that's the FEELING you get...the mood you get into when listening.

Not to create even more controversey on this forum, but a part of me thinks that maybe if some of the "musicians" (aka. vapid pop stars) today had experienced more of this stuff, perhaps their music would be better. :mrgreen:
graceslick

Postby DonRico1967 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 pm

It IS very true that Mr. Chasin' Destiny DOES spam his own very much self-righteous opinion on to EVERY SINGLE FUCKING topic thread on this entire JEFFERSON AIRPLANE Forum.

And we ALL know of his (CD) obsessive crush on Grace... So that if ANYONE says even ONE contrary word about her, he threatens to "unleash his dogs"...
:roll:

Guess what, Mr. CD?

Grace Slick and all of the other JEFFERSONS (that you do not even care about) ALL did a whole GIGANTIC massive phucking phuck-load of drugs--
-- Whether or not that fact fits into YOUR version of reality or not.

:D

I used to come to this web-forum EVERY DAY.

Now that Mr. Chasin' Destiny has apparently claimeed it as his OWN and NOBODY ELSE's Forum--

I come here very rarely.

It is just NOT FUN when ONE self-righteously-opinionated person, who may or may not be an obsessive (Grace Slick) celebrity-stalker, seems to try to dominate EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD.

Does anyone besides me wonder why this board used to have LOTS of posting members...

And now there ONLY seems to be the drunk Dutchman CD???

On EVERY FUCKING THREAD?

I am about to bail this place for good.

It's just no fun anymore ever since Mr. Chasin' Destiny annexed-- TOOK OVER the place...

Not trying to be uncool or hurt anybody's feelings-- JUST TELLING THE TRUTH AS I SEE IT.

Oh well-- I can still listen to my 50 or 60 JEFFERSONS LPs and live bootlegs WITHOUT reading some dude's inane blathering.

So long, y'all... Farewell... Adieu... Bon soir...

SEEEEEE YA!!!
DonRico1967

Postby freakmeout on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:27 am

It is my personal opinion that you do not need drugs to appreciate Jefferson Airplane, because it is GOOD MUSIC.

In fact, you don't even need drugs to MAKE good music! Mothers of Invention, anyone?

I have never done drugs, nor do I plan to. Not because I'm close-minded, just because it seems like something I do not want to be involved in. I've seen what it's done to my friends, and I look at that and say "fuck it!". It's not worth it to me. If that's what other people choose to do, that is 100% fine, as long as they respect my decisions as well.

Now then, the way I see it, both Dormouse and CD need to fucking CHILL OUT. Jesus Christ. We get it: one of you likes drugs and thinks that anyone who doesn't is an idiot, the other doesn't and thinks that anyone who does is an idiot. Can't you just star in a wacky sitcom together? You're BOTH being stupid. People think differently than you sometimes. Stop acting like politicians and get the fuck over it.

Now then, can't we all just get along?
They are extremely uncomfortable with the idea that I am a teenage girl in the body of a 60 year old career criminal who has already died 16 times...
freakmeout

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:25 pm

I don't think you have to take drugs to make good music or appreciate it. I think that you should be open minded about it though, read the facts, not what the government or CD tells you. Drugs are very dangerous and will kill you if you don't know what you are doing or if you're not ready. If someone decides that drugs are not for them, that's fine too, but don't be someone like CD that starts spreading anti-drug propaganda and demonizing people that do. If that occurs, then there is no doubt, you turn against the Airplane.

I get sick of hearing people say that they enjoy listening to Jefferson Airplane, when they don't have the slightest idea of what they are trying to say and the message that they are spreading. People that listen for the sole purpose of what the music sounds like, and not what it is saying, degrade the Airplane. In my opinion, the members of the Airplane wouldn't give a shit about you if you only listened to their music. A real fan would believe in their purpose and message. That's what I thought I would find here when I joined this forum, people that cared about what Jefferson Airplane stood for and were real fans. Needless to say I was wrong.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:AGAINST DRUGS = AGAINST JEFFERSON AIRPLANE ?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. If someone doesn't want to take drugs, they don't have to and that is not a problem. However, if you are against drugs, against people that use drugs, you are against Jefferson Airplane. That is not my opinion, that is the only logical conclusion.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:If that makes me a NAZI ? ... Let it be !...

Heil Hitler !

Ok, that's fine with me if you want to show your true colors, CD.

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Get some education you scumbags...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are really caught up on that today, aren't you CD? But really, what does that mean? Are you saying I need to go to school? Do you think I'm a drop out? What grade level did you complete, CD, before you stopped going to school? If it doesn't have to do with going to school, what else does it mean? Being able to read and write? Understanding nature? Understanding art? If so, you certainly need a lesson in understanding art, since you can't understand the Airplane's music.

Seriously though, tell me what you mean by education. Maybe then we can share to what extent our education goes, and we'll see who has the right to tell the other to "get an education".
Last edited by Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Again, I am asking what you mean by education.
I also want to know what grade level you were in when you stopped going to school or an university.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 pm

You must think this forum is nothing but a little playground to hang around and play your stupid games. You like posting shit don't you CD. Your not even content to spread your spam with just one username either. You have to use multiple user names. God knows how many you have been using from Chasin'Destiny, Chasin-Destiny, and now KingArthur. Um, I wonder why Chasin-Destiny and KingArthur write the same way. Its very obvious. This whole place is nothing but a joke for you, isn't it?

If you cared at all about the Airplane, which I am beginning to doubt, you would leave and stop spamming this peaceful forum!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 pm

:D
Ok, whatever you say KA :wink:

As for CD, I have got more education than you can handle. So put it to rest. By the way, you still haven't shared how many years you attended school or the university. Please share!
Last edited by Dormouse on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby DonRico1967 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 pm

To Chasin' whatever "KING" Arthur Destiny, the rabid lunatic, dig this:

YOU do NOT own thee right to discuss ANYTHING, JA related or otherwise;
Also, Ms, Slick may even perhaps consider a restraining order because you seem a little off-kilter bro...
Why don't you take a deep breath and simmer down and let us discuuss whatever we want WITHOUT you attempting to hijack EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Oh no-- Now I have said it-- Done pissed you off!
I guess now you will use your vast computer knowledge to send your "dogs" or whatever after me...

8)
DonRico1967

Postby DonRico1967 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 pm

But yet still others WILL express their opinions too-- You cannot dominate EVERY THREAD can you???
DonRico1967

Next

Return to Open Forums