.

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Psychedelic Toolbox...

Postby Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Please don't put words in my mouth. It should be obvious, but I will explain it. Of course quitting drugs was good for Grace's health and may have prolonged her life. That is not what I am talking about. I am only refering to her music. Drugs did have a positive impact on their music, whether you want to believe it or not. Give the Airplane more credit than that. If drugs had a negative impact, they wouldn't have done them at all! I don't blame Grace, either, far from it. The sixties were over and she knew it. Times had changed. I know it too. That's why I have never done drugs, not because I think they are bad, but because the time for that is over. So despite what you may like to think, I'm not a drug junkie and am not high all the time.

Also, Paul is an absolute genius in my book. He was one of the greatest songwriters. What I am saying, and I don't see how it can be that hard to understand, is that after Airplane, the bands went way downhill. Definitely better than other music of that time, but no comparison to the Airplane. I did not say that Starship was shit, and I don't think that. What I do believe is that the Airplane was a lot better than the Starship bands. Do you disagree with that? If so, your opinion of the Airplane must not be that high.

ANTIBIOTICS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE WORLD THAN LSD?
Yeah, I don't disagree with you there. But that doesn't mean LSD has not had an important role too. Anybody can benefit from antibiotics, unless you are allergic like my mother, but only very few are gifted enough to be able to benefit from LSD. If you can't handle LSD, don't take it! Nixon on antibiotics, fine. Nixon on LSD, bad. You on antibiotics, fine. You on LSD, bad. Grace on antibiotics, fine. Grace on LSD, fine too! She could handle it, you can not. That doesn't speak badly of you, but I think it does speak highly of Grace.

I was not here when morninggloryseed was, so I have no idea what occured and don't care. But when it comes to foul language and obscene comments, it sounds like you match him and then some.

This would have never gotten started if you didn't feel you needed to campaign against drugs on this forum. You attacked me and other members for discussing drugs and people who created them. All I did was respond.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: Psychedelic Toolbox...

Postby Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why don't you campaign against the Airplane while you're at it!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: Psychedelic Toolbox...

Postby Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:My answer ;
If you don't read about it you know shit about it, and shut up about it.
He wrote that stuff about Rebecca de Mornay ! I did not write that !
He did start it , because his drug vision like yours. Drugs is ALL.


If you read half of my last post, you would see the faulty logic you are using. I don't think drugs are all. You have to start out ahead of the game, like Grace, for drugs to have a positive effect on you. But you probably don't understand that.

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Obscene comments ? Penis, Vagina, Blowjob, Masturbate is that bad ?
I know it now, that arslik stuff isn't for gay people only !. I don't like that...
Is that bad for you ? How old are you ? I think of a boy or girl of 18 years.


I don't care what you say. Describing arslicking and describing oral sex are both repulsive to me. Why do you need to write that? I wish neither one would be discussed here on the Airplane forum. And you are close in guessing 18, but I'm 17 years old.

Chasin-Destiny wrote:My answer ;
Campaign against drugs ? YES !... IF you would sell my daughter drugs ?
I would be waiting for ya, with a BIG surprise ! a nice .44 special !
YES ! If i could prevent that shit, i would have done it.


Good for you Mrs. Reagan. First, if you raised your daughter so you need to worry about her buying drugs against your wishes, that is your problem, not mine. Second, if I ever had drugs, why would I sell them?! Third, if you want to promote anti-drug propaganda, go to a different forum. If you like to attack others for their drug use, you are attacking the Airplane as well. But it doesn't matter since you will completely ignore that last statement anyway!

Chasin-Destiny wrote:YOU don't know me, like morninggloryseed you think i would be somebody who
likes to be drunk. Well, my level of education is 6 X of that from you and
morninggloryseed together + some of your drug lovin' friends here.


I really don't want to get into this. Listening to music is not about who is more intelligent and making a competition out of something so meaningless. Fortunately for you, because if that were started, you would most certainly come out on the losing end.

Chasin-Destiny wrote:The world WITHOUT LSD + Cocain + Heroin would be a BETTER place to live !!!
Because drugs (alcohol belongs here to !) some heros are sooo fucked up,
they would shoot me. If i would give them a chance... But i don't...


Yes, I have heard that many times before. But, a world without LSD is a world without the Airplane. How would that world be then?
Last edited by Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: Psychedelic Toolbox...

Postby Dormouse on Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I do not have a single problem with Grace & Jefferson Airplane . I like their music,
i need that to relax. This cute old man can sleep very well because of their music.
I put on their music and a headphone. Then i am trying to imagine a concert live
out there in S. F. or L.A... and......after a half hour i am gone... over the hills...

Thanx Grace & The Airplane !... Because of your music i can sleep again !
I do not need sleep pils anymore... Just JA music and i am gone...


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wow, I'm sorry. I had no idea things were this bad! Is that really what the Airplane's music means to you? A way to get to sleep? It figures! Things are really starting to make sense now. You are an ignorant old man that can not see how great their music really is. If you stayed awake and actually listened to the music, maybe then you'd have a chance of getting the message.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States


Return to Open Forums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron