Albert Hofmann is dead

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: Albert Hofmann is dead

Postby DonRico1967 on Sat May 17, 2008 9:54 pm

psychhead wrote: We are all here for one simple reason and that's the love for Grace Slick and JA.

Once again, a good thread goes astray and people post/ debate/ argue points waaay off the original topic. Oh well...

An aside to Chasin' Destiny:

We ALL know of your Grace Slick obsession. And who better to be obsessed with, anyways?

But some of us like JA stuff that does not even necessarily include Grace... Like their debut album, and/ or songs on which she does not appear.
And also, as cool as Grace is, she has done PLENTY of not-so-cool stuff...
Remember her drunken rant at Lorelei 1978?
Remember the infamous "shrimp shit rap" with which she chastened the JA fans at Fillmore East in 1970?
You know-- The one where she insulted and belittled the audience for paying to come so that she could eat the shrimp cocktail and ride in her limo? Remember that one?
It's a CLASSIC!

Anyways... Not trying to start trouble here, but Mr. CD it DOES seem that you want this to be the Chasin' Destiny GRACE SLICK Forum, instead of the all-inclusive JEFFERSON AIRPLANE Forum...
And by your appearing in EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this ENTIRE BOARD, it may tend to make newcomers wonder "WTF!?!?!?"

I myself have been spending a lot more time recently on the Yahoo! Jefferson Family Trading group... There we trade live recordings amongst ourselves and discuss ALL aspects and variations of the entire JEFFERSONS canon... Not JUST Grace.

One final comment:
This thread was meant to be a tribute to the great scientific pioneer Dr. Albert Hofmann, who did discover LSD-25.
If anyone here thinks that LSD or other psychedelics are the same as truly dangerous drugs like alcohol, cocaine, heroin, or whatever the multinational pharmaceutical corporations are currently pimping to the masses... They need to do some first-hand empirical RESEARCH and not just believe governments' propaganda...

THINK ABOUT IT
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
DonRico1967

Postby DonRico1967 on Sat May 17, 2008 10:02 pm

I do want to emphasize that I am NOT trying to start trouble or make anyone angry. It is great and cool that we all share different viewpoints. I do not by any means intend to attack CD or Rob or anybody who does love Grace... I love her TOO!!!

God bless us every one!!!

:D
DonRico1967

Postby DonRico1967 on Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 pm

... Don't forget the (almost subliminal)

"SMOKE POT
SMOKE POT
EVERYBODY SMOKE POT"

:D
DonRico1967

Postby psychhead on Wed May 21, 2008 1:02 pm

I once again want to add........PSYCHEDELIA IS NOT music for druggies......and if the druggies out there listen to it TOO, it's THEIR "problem" :):) 8) :wink:
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby DonRico1967 on Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I don't post this kind of info anymore !

Yeah I think we heard you the FIRST time...
DonRico1967

Previous

Return to Open Forums